Story that’s making me consider cuckolding

Pands

Couple
So my girlfriend told me about a guy she used to hook up when she was around 20. He was from South America and her first one night stand.
Apparently they met at a night club and after dancing with her for a while he took her back to his place. This surprised me because my girlfriend has always gotten a lot of attention but she never seemed like the type of girl to ever have a one night stand.
She told me that he was the best sex she ever had, because he was obviously very experienced. She said the only issue was that they had to start and stop a lot. When I asked why, she said that he was extremely large, and it could be quite uncomfortable for her. I asked her how large and she said she didn’t know, she just said it was massive.
She seemed a bit apprehensive about telling me more. I asked her what was up? She said she was really stupid that night because she he didn’t use and condom. She said he had xl large sized condoms, but they still didn’t fit him. She said he came inside her and she was extremely worried she could catch something based on his experience.
She said she used to call over to his place regular enough, just for sex. But she didn’t know his age or if she even had his correct name. She said she has a feeling he could have been a drug dealer or something like that. My girlfriend is very sweet, she has a very sexual body, but it’s very odd picturing her in this experience. Getting her body used by a hung guy, with no desire for something more.

The more i think about it the more I want her to experience this again.

I’m thinking about asking her to reach out to this guy again and let him stay over at our place.

So my girlfriend told me about a guy she used to hook up when she was around 20. He was from South America and her first one night stand.
Apparently they met at a night club and after dancing with her for a while he took her back to his place. This surprised me because my girlfriend has always gotten a lot of attention but she never seemed like the type of girl to ever have a one night stand.
She told me that he was the best sex she ever had, because he was obviously very experienced. She said the only issue was that they had to start and stop a lot. When I asked why, she said that he was extremely large, and it could be quite uncomfortable for her. I asked her how large and she said she didn’t know, she just said it was massive.
She seemed a bit apprehensive about telling me more. I asked her what was up? She said she was really stupid that night because she he didn’t use and condom. She said he had xl large sized condoms, but they still didn’t fit him. She said he came inside her and she was extremely worried she could catch something based on his experience.
She said she used to call over to his place regular enough, just for sex. But she didn’t know his age or if she even had his correct name. She said she has a feeling he could have been a drug dealer or something like that. My girlfriend is very sweet, she has a very sexual body, but it’s very odd picturing her in this experience. Getting her body used by a hung guy, with no desire for something more.

The more i think about it the more I want her to experience this again.

I’m thinking about asking her to reach out to this guy again and let him stay over at our place.
I would love to stay over your place if he can't....

Reactions: wifesdabest