Strange fetishist here. This post is only for the black men.

The Jersey hubris

Jan 9, 2018
My wife gets a very big reaction from black men. She showed me once by flirting with one and saying something to him. "Look at his pants" she told me. He had sweat pants on and It looked like he was hiding a pound of hamburger in there. I was overly turned on and told her I wanted to see her touch it. She wasted no time and walked over to this man and grabbed his dick in the middle of Walmart. She said to him "I want that inside me". Strange part is that I did too. We instead snuck out to my SUV and I told him to sit behind us and show us. It was enormous. He asked if she was my wife and I said yes, and he asked if we normally do this, which ics a big NO! She asked him to jerk off for her, and he said she needed to get it wet. I told her to spit on it. When he started stroking I could see how incredibly hot my wife got. She whispered to ,e "I love looking at him stroke that big dick while looking at me" I told her to tell him and she did. I told her to give him something to look at. I meant to show her tits, but instead she leaned back and pulled her panties to the side showing him her drenched pussy. I couldn't get mad. They locked eyes and he said "I want to fuck your tight little pussy so fucking bad right now." It was then I noticed the wedding ring on his hand. I told her to help him stroke. "Call your wife and put it on speakerphone. If you do she can put it in her mouth. He called Brandy right up and started a normal conversation.My wife leaned over the back seat and took nearly half in her mouth. I told him to tap her head before he came so she can pull off. My wife seemed to have forgotten I was in the car until he tapped her on the head (My wife hives the best) but in my weird hornyness I forced her head down. She swallowed all she could but quite a but was on her chin and chest. I instructed her to collect it and rub it all over her pussy while I jerked off. Yes, I took pics of the whole event and some video, and I did send him a few. I come from a racist family and I honestly have NO USE for a black man except I love to see them pleasure my wife. She gave head to that man, but I want her fucked this time. And I want real race play. I want a BBC that wants to use a white bitch to get his dick off. Who can look at her, and call her worthless and tell her to put your big black cock in her mouth or you will fuck her in the ass. We are both into it. We would prefer a married older black man and I will allow you to take all the pics and video you want on your phone, and Ill do the same, and we trade.

This was him. Pics real and I can prove

Attachments

• 11073727_10152611605067315_582119170_n.jpg
    11073727_10152611605067315_582119170_n.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 60