Stranger Creampied My Girl

WiscoDude

Male
Aug 23, 2017
I invited a guy from Craigslist over to join my girlfriend and I in the bedroom. This was the first time her or I have tried something like this and we both ended up loving the shit out of it.

He laid her on the bed and slowly slid off her pants while kissing her. She spread her legs just a little bit and he crawled on top of her, he started kissing her neck, went down to her chest, then her hips, and then licked her to the point she was moaning louder than I have ever heard. This was all in the first 5 minutes while I sat at the end of the bed and watched.

He stood up, grabbed her legged and slid her to the edge of the bed, he asked her if he should put on a condom and to my surprise she said "you don't have too". He slowly slid himself into her as her eyes rolled back and jaw opened just a little bit letting out a faint moan. He put her legs on his shoulders and began to thrust faster and faster. By the time I knew it, my girlfriend was getting pounded to the point where her boobs were bouncing up and down and the sound of his balls smacking her taint was louder than her moans. He held her just like that spreading her legs and never slowed down. After a while he flipped her over and pushed her head into the mattress and grabbed her hips putting her face down ass up, the mattress under her was soaked to the point where it was running down the side of the bed. He began pounding her just as hard from behind as she arched her back. He smacked her ass at one point in which she said "spank me harder". He continued to spank her until her ass was red. He grabbed her hair and pulled it back. She looked me right in the eyes and didn't break eye contact and he continued to pound her. He held her like that for a minute or two before he said "I'm going to bust". My girlfriend replied with "Don't Stop" and "I want to feel you cum in me" he didn't slow down or attempt to pull out. He threw himself on top of her from behind, buried himself balls deep and dropped every last drop of cum in her. He laid on top of her for a few minutes while still inside of her and letting her feel him pulsating inside of her. He cream pied my girlfriend leaving her with a gaping hole dripping onto the bed.

I invited a guy from Craigslist over to join my girlfriend and I in the bedroom. This was the first time her or I have tried something like this and we both ended up loving the shit out of it.

He laid her on the bed and slowly slid off her pants while kissing her. She spread her legs just a little bit and he crawled on top of her, he started kissing her neck, went down to her chest, then her hips, and then licked her to the point she was moaning louder than I have ever heard. This was all in the first 5 minutes while I sat at the end of the bed and watched.

He stood up, grabbed her legged and slid her to the edge of the bed, he asked her if he should put on a condom and to my surprise she said "you don't have too". He slowly slid himself into her as her eyes rolled back and jaw opened just a little bit letting out a faint moan. He put her legs on his shoulders and began to thrust faster and faster. By the time I knew it, my girlfriend was getting pounded to the point where her boobs were bouncing up and down and the sound of his balls smacking her taint was louder than her moans. He held her just like that spreading her legs and never slowed down. After a while he flipped her over and pushed her head into the mattress and grabbed her hips putting her face down ass up, the mattress under her was soaked to the point where it was running down the side of the bed. He began pounding her just as hard from behind as she arched her back. He smacked her ass at one point in which she said "spank me harder". He continued to spank her until her ass was red. He grabbed her hair and pulled it back. She looked me right in the eyes and didn't break eye contact and he continued to pound her. He held her like that for a minute or two before he said "I'm going to bust". My girlfriend replied with "Don't Stop" and "I want to feel you cum in me" he didn't slow down or attempt to pull out. He threw himself on top of her from behind, buried himself balls deep and dropped every last drop of cum in her. He laid on top of her for a few minutes while still inside of her and letting her feel him pulsating inside of her. He cream pied my girlfriend leaving her with a gaping hole dripping onto the bed.

I think you meant you eat a cream pie once and you can't stop, that's my hubby, like trying to eat one potato chip !
You are correct. I meant to say once you eat a creampie you cannot stop eating it. The taste of a man’s cum is very addictive.