Stranger or repeats ?

In the last two to three years, KK's pattern has changed dramatically. Historically, KK's been 'one and done' - very seldom did she do a guy more than once. The vast majority of our encounters were one-time events. I'd say that maybe 5% or less were ever repeat encounters.

She did have steady, but long-distance boyfriends over the years. Distance kept them from being more frequent encounter partners.

Now the tables are completely turned, the situation inverted. Three of KK's boyfriends live with us, two essentially full-time, one more part-time. It's become more infrequent that KK gets involved with a new guy, then it's only opportunistic while she's traveling on business, or as a 'decoration' if you will in our steady group play.

J prefers affairs to one nighters. She has done some, primarily when she was BBC exclusive, but her REAL enjoyment comes from a long term affair with someone she gets to know outside the bedroom first, and then is seduced in to a sexual affair. Emotion is important to her. Her longest was with her Boss/Lover that laste 11 years and broke up over COVID (he got really weird, wouldn't get vaccinated, believed all the crazy theories, had had it 3 times and nearly died the last time, may have it again). Most of them were 6 months to a year. But the emotional attachment is what makes it really work for her.

CW

Reactions: WaltHardman
J prefers affairs to one nighters. She has done some, primarily when she was BBC exclusive, but her REAL enjoyment comes from a long term affair with someone she gets to know outside the bedroom first, and then is seduced in to a sexual affair. Emotion is important to her. Her longest was with her Boss/Lover that laste 11 years and broke up over COVID (he got really weird, wouldn't get vaccinated, believed all the crazy theories, had had it 3 times and nearly died the last time, may have it again). Most of them were 6 months to a year. But the emotional attachment is what makes it really work for her.

CW
Similar experience her..my wife was also bbc exclusive. She was with some many times, but the true picture was her and her regular for 5 years. Saw him at least 2 times a month, usually in our bed. More of a couple in public, holding hands, kissing, touching etc. Would talk on phone almost every day, even with me there.
I encouraged, as did he, a mini vacation which they took together for 3 days and 2 wonderful nights in quainte hotel.

We evolved from meeting strangers to finding one regular guy. He and Lorna got on really well and he just kept coming back for more. He is sexy, exciting and we all have a relaxing time. He used to call in at our house 1-2 times a week over a period of 12 years. We even felt comfortable enough that he sometimes had Lorna while I was at work.
What a wonderful arrangement.