Submissive Hotwife

My wife has several "boyfriends" who are all buddies and she is submissive with all of them. The two main guys are my neighbor and his dad who lives with him 8-9 months out of the year. My neighbor and his dad are by far her main two playmates. Whats crazy is that although my neighbor and his friends are all good looking mid 40s guys in good shape etc. its his dad that she'll do anything for. He is basically a retired 65 year old farmer, 6'4 and about 30 pounds overweight, is always rough and dominant with her and not what I'd think of as an attractive dude yet he is the main guy that has total control over her. Unless it gets in the way of something with our kids she will drop everything if he stops by or texts her. He's also the one who can talk always her into doing crazy stuff. And yes its a turn on to know he has that power of her.

I think its a natural occurrence for a hotwife to be submissive to her bull/boyfriend when she is dominant to her husband! When I see them together its odd to see the very submissive side of my wife towards him.

I have learned with the wives that I am fortunate enough to be with that they are looking for a guy that knows how to handle a woman. I am not talking about a thug type of guy, more of a guy that is clear on what he wants and will show the wife what he wants with his eyes and some communication. The wives that I have met up with like they way I am direct and can take control if need be.

I have learned with the wives that I am fortunate enough to be with that they are looking for a guy that knows how to handle a woman. I am not talking about a thug type of guy, more of a guy that is clear on what he wants and will show the wife what he wants with his eyes and some communication. The wives that I have met up with like they way I am direct and can take control if need be.
Husbands "make love" to their wives. I fuck them. I use them. They like that they feel they have created such a need, such desire, that I just bend them over the couch or table and take them or put them on their knees and mouth fuck them

• Love
Reactions: WantToWatchWife
"He's also the one who can talk always her into doing crazy stuff "

What kind of crazy stuff?

Well, two years ago we hosted Thanksgiving at our house and we had invited him. My wifes entire family was there and they snuck off while everyone was watching football and he fucked her in our walkin closet in the master bedroom, he fucked her on the beach in Rocky Point Mexico in front of this bar called the Reef with tons of people around. In fact on the way to Rocky Point that time he talked me into driving so him and my neighbor could get blowjobs in the backseat (which wasn't real risky but was a total thrill ;). He took her to an Adult Shop in town and had her blow 5 guys in the arcade area (found that one out well after it happened). We all were in Vegas once and at one point in the night ordered room service and he had her answer the door completely naked with cum on her face and tits, invite the guy in and then sign for it. That is probably the craziest stuff but there's been other things to. Mexico was probably the worst because they could've both been arrested had they been caught and I had to get them back to the resort quickly

Well, two years ago we hosted Thanksgiving at our house and we had invited him. My wifes entire family was there and they snuck off while everyone was watching football and he fucked her in our walkin closet in the master bedroom, he fucked her on the beach in Rocky Point Mexico in front of this bar called the Reef with tons of people around. In fact on the way to Rocky Point that time he talked me into driving so him and my neighbor could get blowjobs in the backseat (which wasn't real risky but was a total thrill ;). He took her to an Adult Shop in town and had her blow 5 guys in the arcade area (found that one out well after it happened). We all were in Vegas once and at one point in the night ordered room service and he had her answer the door completely naked with cum on her face and tits, invite the guy in and then sign for it. That is probably the craziest stuff but there's been other things to. Mexico was probably the worst because they could've both been arrested had they been caught and I had to get them back to the resort quickly

Those are great experiences. I like the way she just does what he wants.

Husbands "make love" to their wives. I fuck them. I use them. They like that they feel they have created such a need, such desire, that I just bend them over the couch or table and take them or put them on their knees and mouth fuck them

You are correct about these sexy women. They are ready to take it as soon as I walk through the front door. I remember taking one sexy wife right in the foyer by the front door. She said Hello, gave me a kiss and then bent over and let me take her. We ended up in their bed for hours while the husband kept making us drinks and watching from his corner or the room.