sucking cock and wearing panties

I knew from a young age(i think 12yrs old)it was something that i loved,watching at a woman her legs and first time i was dressed in my neece her nylons&thong was a strange but exciting feeling,later in my relationships my girlfriends and in my marriage they soon found out i did everything,became very obedient&submissive if they put lingerie on when going out&shopping&xmas with family etc,and the moment my wife(she loved to be in control over me&every men)said why you don,t start to wear lingerie&womenclothes here at home if you like it so much,and since then well i can,t imaging not doing this anymore,it ,s something i realy like,so yes i wear panties&lingerie&high heels and clean up wife,s lover,and now i,m gonna put something sexy on!

Attachments

• sissy legs.jpg
    sissy legs.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 88
  • sissy dressed for date.jpg
    sissy dressed for date.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 89
Reactions: Owned sissy
Not feminized at all. I wouldn't care one way or the other but my wife doesn't like it. She wants to cuckold a 'man' and have what the casual observer thinks is a man's man as her husband in public. So, no to the panties. However, she wanted me eating her freshly fucked pussy from the very first time. In fact she wanted it even more than me and I wanted it pretty bad. But, strangely, she did not want me to even touch her lover's cock much less suck it. Go figure. To each their own and she's the boss. But after a few years and a few "accidents" where they were 69 over my face and his cock popped out of her pussy and into my face and "accidentally" in my mouth, she realized no one would get turned into a frog. She slowly warmed to the idea of me cleaning his cock afterward and fluffing him for her to start with once in a while. Eventually having me suck him off and swallow his cum straight from the source. That's as bi as she allows and that's plenty far enough for me.

I've basically stopped fucking my wife 3 years ago. I now enjoy dressing up sexy to attract big dick to suck and fuck
Damn, those are some sexy legs! I have a bucket list fantasy about getting turned on by a woman in a dress and when I lift her skirt and pull down her pantyhose I am surprised by a big cock springing out into my face. Of course by then I'm too worked up to not eat something so I suck cock instead of eating pussy. I'm pretty sure you would fit the bill since I am sitting here imagining it right now.

Reactions: BBC4wife
I always wear panties daily now and suck their cocks if that is what they want. the wife gets off watching me do them. I at first had a hard time with clean up duties but now it is just natural to clean up both the wife and her bull. If she is not available, I will also suck her bull to completion and always swallow like a good boy should be doing,

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
wearing panties is just normal for me. every time my wife is with a lover, I wear panties, but now it's just normal to slip on a pair for bedtime! and yes, with my wife's regular lover, when I'm allowed to be there, they refer to me as 'pantie boy' and I just love to be told to go down on him to get him ready while wearing panties and then keep them on while cleaning them up! it is my favorite part of sex with my wife now! just love itView attachment 610468View attachment 610469View attachment 610470
Would love to clean up that cum covered pussy for you

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
I'm required to wear panties when my wife brings someone home. I must be getting better at sucking cock because her dates rarely last more than a couple of minutes before they cum in my mouth. There's something very sexy about getting on your knees in panties before a masculine superior man while your wife watches.