Wife and I will be bar hopping next weekend. She’s flirted with a few guys at a part over the summer still makes up fantasies about it when we have sex. She loved flirting and I told her I loved watching her flirt.

Any tips to get guys to come over to chat to see if she wants to flirt? I disappear to men’s room quite often yo leave her alone but no go. Guys are always staring, doing the side eye or outright gawking when we go out so clearly they’re interested? Wife won’t initiate it but dresses sexy.

She’s not into sharing yet, baby steps. Flirting regularly is next step I think

Any ideas?

Here’s a pic from this weekend
View attachment 1072920
Yes nice and sexy ,would like to see more of her please

Wife and I will be bar hopping next weekend. She’s flirted with a few guys at a part over the summer still makes up fantasies about it when we have sex. She loved flirting and I told her I loved watching her flirt.

Any tips to get guys to come over to chat to see if she wants to flirt? I disappear to men’s room quite often yo leave her alone but no go. Guys are always staring, doing the side eye or outright gawking when we go out so clearly they’re interested? Wife won’t initiate it but dresses sexy.

Any ideas?

View attachment 1072920
Great cleavage, showing that should be a start.

Reactions: Blxx
I have this kind of idea too. Taking my wife to the club, and i will go to the bathroom for a while and will watch her from distance. Seeing if any guy hitting her or not.

Reactions: Romey
If she's in a bar and wants to get picked up, she should look sexy as hell and be having fun! Watching the game, chatting, playing a game of something, and doing things that get her noticed. In formal bars she needs to be dressed very sexy, sit AT THE BAR and smile and chat with people in general.

She enjoys football and can keep up with any of the guys in a football discussion, things like this

1677629464721.png

In a bar being "carefree" and having fun. Guys will approach her and you, married or not. She just needs to close the deal.
1677629665098.png

In a "formal bar" she needs to just look like she wants to get fucked, but not like a slut. That's a tough skill to master though. She gets picked up in more formal bars all the time, whether wearing work clothes or dressed up. Much of that skill is knowing how to tell a guy with just a look that she's DTF.

Mr Hw

If she's in a bar and wants to get picked up, she should look sexy as hell and be having fun! Watching the game, chatting, playing a game of something, and doing things that get her noticed. In formal bars she needs to be dressed very sexy, sit AT THE BAR and smile and chat with people in general.

She enjoys football and can keep up with any of the guys in a football discussion, things like this

View attachment 1189119

In a bar being "carefree" and having fun. Guys will approach her and you, married or not. She just needs to close the deal.
View attachment 1189131

In a "formal bar" she needs to just look like she wants to get fucked, but not like a slut. That's a tough skill to master though. She gets picked up in more formal bars all the time, whether wearing work clothes or dressed up. Much of that skill is knowing how to tell a guy with just a look that she's DTF.

Mr Hw
That dress is 🔥!

Personally I wont "date" a man who doesn't have it in him to pick me up infront of my husband.

I can understand these days men have to be a lot more circumspect in that regard so your wife will have to give them the eye back, smile back, even approach ones she is interested in with a little pick up line of her own. One of mine is "Are you here alone?" whether it one guy or multiple. If they start making conversation or offer to buy me a drink I find some reason to pat their leg an a suggestive but tasteful subtle way.

Since I'm into black men and the ones I'm interested in are on the lookout for Hot Wives like me I just give them the eye and play conspicuously with the black wedding band against my gold one. That's enough of a conversation starter for them.
Black ring on the opposite wedding finger is a clear sign of a swinger... Now I know that a black ring next to the wedding ring is a sign of Blacken Wife.. But I would still approach and make my move on you.

Reactions: Sharper and Rem503

Any ideas?

View attachment 1072920
Vavvobooom

Reactions: Blxx
My wife liked to wear see thru tops with a sweater, jacket or some kind of loose wrap over it. When she saw a man she thought looked attractive she woud "accidentally" let the wrap open giving him a look at her tits. Great way to start a conversation. Believe it or not several men would not respond or even move away. We figured they were married and not looking or thought maybe Elaine was a hooker looking for a trick. Two of her favoritesView attachment 1073203View attachment 1073204
She is a lovely woman

Personally I wont "date" a man who doesn't have it in him to pick me up infront of my husband.

I can understand these days men have to be a lot more circumspect in that regard so your wife will have to give them the eye back, smile back, even approach ones she is interested in with a little pick up line of her own. One of mine is "Are you here alone?" whether it one guy or multiple. If they start making conversation or offer to buy me a drink I find some reason to pat their leg an a suggestive but tasteful subtle way.

Since I'm into black men and the ones I'm interested in are on the lookout for Hot Wives like me I just give them the eye and play conspicuously with the black wedding band against my gold one. That's enough of a conversation starter for them.
Never seen or know of the black ring is it a signal.that you want a black man? My wife has been talking about trying a black man but hasnt so far .Since she doesnt want it real obvious is tbis a good way to. Let a black man hit on her. You can PM if you like ask me anything

Push-up braw no panties

She’s 43 and this 28 year old guy started flirting with her and I was on the other side of her and I spread her legs towards him and they started talking then flirting then sexy kissing and we got to the car and she sucked his cock while I fucked her and liked it so much that he ate her cream pie and made her cum again
Love that

Push-up braw no panties

She’s 43 and this 28 year old guy started flirting with her and I was on the other side of her and I spread her legs towards him and they started talking then flirting then sexy kissing and we got to the car and she sucked his cock while I fucked her and liked it so much that he ate her cream pie and made her cum again
Should have gotten a room at the motel and let him and her have multiple sessions of fucking. I think $79 at Red Roof would be worth it