Suggestions for Realistic Dildo?

funcpl4u

Jul 14, 2021
Got my Asian wife a realistic dildo and now she wants another. Any suggestions one a good realistic one to try. Seems she want a variety now! she never liked dildos before only vibes, but after getting a realistic one she can’t get enough. any Suggestions on what to try next?

Will post a full report and some photos soon of our Hotwife journey.

Cheers

Not a realistic one but of all the insertions my Asian gf tried she found a long corn on the cob the best. She said it was the nobbles that made her cum so heavy

Got my Asian wife a realistic dildo and now she wants another. Any suggestions one a good realistic one to try. Seems she want a variety now! she never liked dildos before only vibes, but after getting a realistic one she can’t get enough. any Suggestions on what to try next?

Cheers
Take her to the adult bookstore and let her choose. That will be fun

Reactions: WNY3somecple
Take her to the adult bookstore and let her choose. That will be fun
There are lots of couple, female friendly ones these days. Clean. Well lit. Don't let weirdos follow you around. Etc.

I would also add that if his wife won't go to the adult shop, there are plenty of online stores they can browse together.

Toy shopping together is a great way for a couple to connect and have fun

Reactions: Hwcouple702

Cheers

my wife seems to enjoy the realistic Jeff Stryker dildo 9” and thick almost size of red bull can girth

Reactions: Hornylatina