Surprising breakthrough

TheKinkyWombat

My lovely wife and I have a been enjoying the BBC lifestyle for the past few months. Tonight my wife made a complete breakthrough. Upon arriving home from work I found her and three black men fucking their brains out in my bed. To this point my wife has only fucked in front of me but it was very clear that these three studs have been using her pussy for quite some time. I obviously have no problem with that this went down and was definitely Encouraging. I love the fact that she wants hot BBC to satisfy her. I honestly love coming home to hear the sound of them using her pussy mouth and asshole. I couldn’t be happier that my wife is becoming a BBC slut. I am very thankful that I watched the last hour of these studs using her body for their pleasure and hers. I was able to clean her up and make her dinner. Definitely looking forward to some more adventures.

My lovely wife and I have a been enjoying the BBC lifestyle for the past few months. Tonight my wife made a complete breakthrough. Upon arriving home from work I found her and three black men fucking their brains out in my bed. To this point my wife has only fucked in front of me but it was very clear that these three studs have been using her pussy for quite some time. I obviously have no problem with that this went down and was definitely Encouraging. I love the fact that she wants hot BBC to satisfy her. I honestly love coming home to hear the sound of them using her pussy mouth and asshole. I couldn’t be happier that my wife is becoming a BBC slut. I am very thankful that I watched the last hour of these studs using her body for their pleasure and hers. I was able to clean her up and make her dinner. Definitely looking forward to some more adventures.
I am lucky my wife has also passed this milestone.

Reactions: Jon Day