Surrendering her knickers!

When he tells me not to cum inside her i make sure i pull her towards me and push my cock right up to the base of my thick shaft so i can squirt thick cum so deep it doesnt even dribble out of her sopping wet hole.

Ok, I know we each have our own little kink or fetish. For me, one of the most gut wrenching moments is when my wife finally surrenders her knickers to her bull. In the attached photo she's giving them up to my friend who buried himself in her about a minute later. I'm kissing her just after she got done sucking his cock. What do you think? Who else has captured that gut wrenching moment when you know this is really going to happen...?
Anything goes my thought. Cheers

Reactions: owlcuck
Love that bit where you either pull them
Off or pull them Aside and then slide your hard cock up and down between her wet lips then slowly ease inside her
If mines taking them off I love to smell her sex on them as I fuck her from behind

Love that bit where you either pull them
Off or pull them Aside and then slide your hard cock up and down between her wet lips then slowly ease inside her
If mines taking them off I love to smell her sex on them as I fuck her from behind
I wear a certain pair of panties that my hubby knows just to pull aside! He does me from behind and quite roughly - I put them on knowing what's going to happen...😊(mrscc)

I always have a woman give me her panties before I fuck her in front of hubby. It signifies her willingly giving herself to me. I will take the panties, show them to hubby and tell him that she is now mine to do as I please.

Reactions: owlcuck
Nothing better than making the wife give her panties to you, normally when I've met the couple in a pub and she signals that she wants to be fucked. It's more intense with strangers around as she hands me her damp panties under the table.
They're the most intimate clothing she wears, being next to not only one hole to be fucked by me but two.