Suspect messages

QueenslandBull

Male
Verified
Has anyone else been getting messages from someone on here saying things like "Hey old bull would love to see you fucking my wife with that big cock" or "impressed with the size of your cock and how hard you fuck at your age" or "I am going to lose my wife to a bigger older better cock aren't I". I'm talking about a supposed age difference of 30-40 years. The messages have different variations of the above. If you have messages from this "guy" feel free to PM me...thanks

Has anyone else been getting messages from someone on here saying things like "Hey old bull would love to see you fucking my wife with that big cock" or "impressed with the size of your cock and how hard you fuck at your age" or "I am going to lose my wife to a bigger older better cock aren't I". I'm talking about a supposed age difference of 30-40 years. The messages have different variations of the above. If you have messages from this "guy" feel free to PM me...thanks
Why I ask is I'm nearly sure he is here just to stuff people about and if I'm getting them surely there must be others too.

Reactions: Swing couple
Why I ask is I'm nearly sure he is here just to stuff people about and if I'm getting them surely there must be others too.
I get messages like that quite a bit. I think It's more than just one guy. Some guys think this is a dating site or maybe want to play a little online whatever. I just tell them the site has a forum for that and to go there. Just brush them off and as you aussies say---No worries mate.

Reactions: QueenslandBull