SW Ohio Wife

usemywifescunt

Male
Gold
Looking for someone 8+ cock size for wife to enjoy. This is not a cuck marriage, we both simply get off on her fucking other men. She has a regular (been with him once a month for the past 7 months) but his cock is only 6 inches and he doesn't fuck her hard. He's a good guy and she loves his company, but really wants to find a guy with a bigger cock who can pound her.

We are located in SW Ohio so if you live in this area or travel to this area check out the media in our profile (Yes, those are really her). You must be OK with her taking video. I pull pics from the videos and we do NOT show faces. You can be married or single, as she has fucked many guys whose wives had no idea.

Looking for someone 8+ cock size for wife to enjoy. This is not a cuck marriage, we both simply get off on her fucking other men. She has a regular (been with him once a month for the past 7 months) but his cock is only 6 inches and he doesn't fuck her hard. He's a good guy and she loves his company, but really wants to find a guy with a bigger cock who can pound her.

We are located in SW Ohio so if you live in this area or travel to this area check out the media in our profile (Yes, those are really her). You must be OK with her taking video. I pull pics from the videos and we do NOT show faces. You can be married or single, as she has fucked many guys whose wives had no idea.
Nine inches I want to share with her ;)

Attachments

• PXL_20211125_140457794.MP.jpg
    PXL_20211125_140457794.MP.jpg
    374.9 KB · Views: 7
  • PXL_20211125_140501436.jpg
    PXL_20211125_140501436.jpg
    318.6 KB · Views: 10