Swapmeet

Ocguy

Male
Gold
2006 my wife had embraced the slut wife life style and was not only fucking her hung coworker and now was fucking some of his gym basketball buddies when this took place.

After a night of fucking two of the gym guys and myself we wake up and she wants to go to the swap meet. It’s warm she wears a thin bra that her thick long nipples are poking out a v neck shirt that showed off her big tits, tiny g-string, short shorts that barely went past her phat butt cheeks and wedge style sandals.

We smoked a joint before going in and had a few beers as we walked around. We ran into an old class mate. We walked and drank as we catches up on old times when he brought up taking her out a few times.

A lil back ground, I was gone for a few months before we married and Liz soiled some of her wild oats during this time fucking a few different guys.

So I say ”oh so you were one of the lucky ones to fuck her while I was away.” My wife hit my arm as he said no. “He was a total gentlemen and treated me with respect not knowing I needed him to fuck me like a whore” his jaw dropped and he blushed. “Had I only knew then”

She squeezes my hand “ say you had another opportunity would you take it” my cock is going rigid when she said that. He looked at me. “Look we’ve been playing with others over the last 3 years it’s all good”

He agreed and I told him show her a good time pretend I’m not here I told him. With that he stood up took my wife by the hand pulled her to him and he laid a very passionate kiss that my my wife returned the kiss as he grabbed a handful of ass. They walked around with me not too far behind . They would stop and make out, he would walk with his arm around her shoulder letting his hand test on her tit. She really enjoyed that as her nipples were hard as steel.

Even though my wife got fucked the night before by me and 2 of the gym buddies she was hot for more so it was no surprise she led us out to the suv. I started it and let the AC run before the three of us got in. My wife had his cock in her mouth before I climbed into the drivers seat.

He moaned out that she she should stop if not he’s going to nut. My wife pulled off her top, pulled down her bra, we watched her tits spill out over the top as she lets back spreading her legs for him. You could see the her juices and probably some from the night before.

Anyways he asked about rubbers and and her response was “I don’t like them and if you have any doubts about your health you better go get some as we are clean” next was moans from the both of them as he slid his coco up and down her wet slit then slipping balls deep. He fucked for about 3 minutes before grunting he was going to cum . My locked her legs around his back “ give it to me” and he moaned out “ I’m cumming in your wife’s pushy h fuck it feels so good “ my wife is stroking her clit and was able to orgasm as he was filling her up.
As he was tucking himself back in my wife invited him over which he quickly accepted.

She really wanted to fuck him again as she put it had nice cock. With an upward curve with nice sized head that looked like 2 cherries 🍒 just hit the right spot.

Our friend calls and asks if we wanted him to bring anything, Liz responded “your cock is all I need”.

He’s supposed to be there at 6, 5:45 I have her at the edge of the bed eating her delicious pussy and brown eye. I didn’t let her cum and kept her on edge till he knocked on the door. Liz pushed my head away through on her robe and went to let him in. By the time I got down stairs my wife was sitting on the couch with him standing in-front of her sucking his dick.

Liz dropped her robe and bent it ver the arm to f the couch as he kicked off his pants climbed behind her and slipped in causing both moan. He went balls deep and froze. He started playing with her tits and talking dirty. Liz was eating it up and was now begging him to fuck her.

With one hand on her hip and the other full of hair which he was pulling back as he started to fuck her hard. He fucked her good for about 101 minutes when my wife tells him she’s close not to stop, a few strokes later she starts to orgasm and he’s telling me he could feel her pussy griping his cock and it’s going to make him cum. He starts to unload in my wife in the middle of her orgasm, he’s leaning over her telling what hot pussy she has, “get off me so we can clean up and go to diner” . He pulls out asking for a towel as my wife turns and gets on her knees. “I do the cock cleaning around here” she easily swallowed his softening cock as she sucked him clean. It was pretty fun watching him squirm and then fall back onto the couch as my naked wife grabbed her robe and went back up stairs to freshen up.

Dinner was cool all conversation was sexual. He couldn’t believe his luck running into us at the swap meet. Liz asked him if he’d be able to get it up again and if he wanted a lil blue pill as she wants that cock again.

He says “ I don’t want to be walking around with a boner tomorrow “ Liz “ I’m not letting you leave till you can’t get it up” he took the pill. He asked if it would be ok for me to just watch the next round then after that we could double up on her. I was good with that.

It was a good 30-35 minute drive home. Liz tells us to give her 15 minutes then come on up to the bedroom. I send him up then follow 10 minutes after that.

I walk into them in a 69 with my wife on top. She looks at me with lust in her eyes as she swallows his erection, I could hear him lapping up her their juices.

I watched him fuck my wife in various positions for the next 45 minutes ending with him blowing his load over her big tits as she squeezed them together.

I haven’t busted yet and my dick is hard and wet with pre-cum. I take my turn and get my wife on top of me. A few minutes later he standing on the bed feeding Liz his cock. “The lube is in top drawer ,you can put it in my ass if you like” it didn’t take long for him to lube his digits and start living her back door. I could feel one finger then 2, my wife is moaning how good it feels and moans out she needs his dick in her a$$.

I could feel his manhood slip in. It’s awkward for a minute then we get into seesawing her and it drives her through the roof. A few minutes of this and she’s cumming hard, I lose it and fill her kitty and I slip out. I stay under making out with and playing with her tits as he takes her a$$ for the next 15-20 minutes ultimately going balls deep and dumping his load into her a$$.

It was a little after 11 pm Liz is in total ecstasy laying there jizz leaking out of both holes. After cleaning up a bit the 3 of us are BSing when I get a call from Jose (he’s been gone a little over a month taking care of family without a word till know.)

He wanted to come over. Liz asked our buddy if he didn’t mind Jose joining in, he was cool with it. So I tell him we have company and Liz is well used if he still wants cum by its cool.

He had a little attitude when I told him but said he would be there in about an hour. Liz started blowing our buddy again.

About 45 minutes later, Jose arrived,Liz was on her back with her legs pinned backed getting plowed by our buddy when went to let him in. Our bedroom is above our family room, it sounded like he was pounding her through the ceiling.

You could see his sweats start to pitch a tent. As I walk him up I tell him she is well used and has been missing your big dick. As we walk in she’s facing the door on all fours as he’s pounding her from behind.

Jose walks up and offers her his all ready hard cock. No words spoken she starts to blow him as he introduces himself to our buddy. With a handful of hair Jose keeps as much cock as she take in her mouth as she starts moan and shake as she orgasms. Our buddy is talking dirty as busts his last load in her.

Reactions: 2wheel
Jose had a handful of hair as he started my wife’s used pussy. The sounds my wife makes when Jose fucks her is more of a deeper moan more animalistic, she curses more when she building up to and during her orgasm not to mention the sounds her used kitty was making as he pounded her from behind.

Liz just kept repeating “ I missed your big fucking dick” he flipped her on her back and pulled her to the corner of the bed, both her tits have hickies our buddy left, my wife spreads and pulls her legs back as Jose takes his dick by the base and rubs it up and down her sloppy pussy only stopping to slap her clit a few times. “Who’s pussy is this” he as he slaps her clit a few times. My wife moans out “it’s yours daddy, now fuck this pussy like you own it” my buddy is standing there watching his cock not completely soft yet, Jose is pounding my wife holding her thick nipples as her big tits are jiggling, Liz is getting louder, Jose pulls out and straddles her chest “ suck it slut” my is sucking on his knob as I start to fuck her, Jose reaches back and starts rubbing her clit and slips a couple of digits in her along with my dick, I pull out, Jose lays back, it’s getting close to 1 am as Liz straddles Jose, guides him and starts riding him, our buddy is rock hard once again.

Jose noticed and tells him to join him and dbl up on her pussy. Our buddy looks at me as my wife is moaning as she’s grinding hard on Jose. She looks at us “ I need another cock in my pussy ” our buddy was like in a trance as he got into position. Jose slipped out and let him get a few strokes in before pushing back in with him. The 3 of them moan out, as they awkwardly get a rhythm going . A few minutes and my cries out in ecstasy, I move up and put my dick in mouth to keep her quiet.

About 10 minutes of this and Jose blows his load in her, our buddy is moaning out how good it feels and how he feels Jose cock throbbing. My wife pushes me back and moans “Put it in my A$$” our buddy slipped out and shoved it right up my wife’s brown eye. Jose is still lodged in my as she starts to push back meeting his thrusts. “ don’t stop, don’t stop I’m almost, fuck oh fuck I’m going to cum” with that our buddy unloaded in her back door sending her into another trembling orgasm.

He pulls out and goes to wash up. She now tongue wrestling with Jose. Jose rolls her on to her back and pins her legs back and starts fucking her. My wife is grunting now. “I can’t take it hurry up and nut” she grunts. “ whose pussy is this?” After he repeated it a few times with no response but grunts, he slaps her big tits a couple times and takes hold of both nipples and starts pulling and twisting harder than usual. “Yours, yours it’s your pussy” Jose pulls out and shoved his cock in her mouth causing her to gag before putting her on all fours and ramming himself back in and fucking her hard. Liz cried out again and went into what looked like a painful orgasm thrashing around. Jose put her on her back again and pounded her a few more minutes before pulling out busting on her face” missed my married slut” he says as his spent slick cock rests on my wife’s lips. It’s now 4 am and my wife is passed out both her holes well used leaking and her face is covered in jizz as well as her hickey covered tits.

Our buddy left as Jose and I lay on both sides of my spent wife.