Swapping game…

We have a stable couple to fuck with us. My wife’s gf and her husband.

we did a partner swap in the very beginning, and it was mm and ff.

I sent my wife to their house only 2 minutes down the road and I walk back with the husband.

when we back to my place we start drinking and not even fucking, then we FaceTime the wife’s and they just put the phone down and not listening.

so my wife’s bf ask me go into shower with him and start doing BJ and cleaning each other’s anal. 🤣.

then after first cum in the shower we back to drinking, we had 1.5 bottle whisky. Then we start crazy fuck. He tie me up in bed, and get all my wife’s clothes out. He try to put them on but too small to wear.

then He start fucking my ass and suck my toe. I didn’t really like toe sucking, but while he sucks mine I am ok. But I don’t really feel anything.

after I cum, he sat on the my sofa. Start saying he loves toe sucking and being suck. He wants me to do his desire position.

I said ok I will do. Whatever you want only me and you here. Then he ask me knee down like a dog, he put one of his foot on my back and the other foot on the floor and I had to lick his feet for 15 minutes, inside out every corner, under the nail, back of the feet every inch of the feel is wet. Then he swap feet.

And I know he cums soon, then I suck his dick and let him cum in my mouth.

I never lick any feet before that, but if we are playing I don’t mind. so I split out the cum on his feet and lick it back again and again. He face was so high and at the same time. I keep rubbing his dick, but I think he can’t handle anymore so we stopped.

we then back to drinking, sit separately like normal friend until wifes come back.