Swingers Club in Fayetteville NC Last Night

I would love to here more details! My wife and I went to Trapeze Club in Fort Lauderdale a couple of years ago and had a great time. Might have to make a trip to Fayetteville soon to get my wife well taken care of.

It was pretty cool. Lots of live action there and able to watch a lot of it. Intereseting diversified set of people.
On Site Clubs are great for the visuals as long as the guys (both married and single) keep the rules of respecting those around them.
Participate when asked and mind your manners - honesty and respect (mixed with some drinks or wine for her) go further with most couples and ladies. Once a connection is made then the secrets of lust and fantasy fun are more easily shared.

Attachments

• 84.jpg
    84.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 190
  • 85.jpg
    85.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 180
My first experience at a swing club was quite memorable. They had a sex chair/recliner front and center. I was persuaded to get on it and then three guys from the crowd 'volunteered' to demonstrate it. I would guess there was at least 75 people there watching us.

On Site Clubs are great for the visuals as long as the guys (both married and single) keep the rules of respecting those around them.
Participate when asked and mind your manners - honesty and respect (mixed with some drinks or wine for her) go further with most couples and ladies. Once a connection is made then the secrets of lust and fantasy fun are more easily shared.
What a mouth!