Swiss Flight Attendant

Benja8

Jun 4, 2021
It was like 3-4 years ago. I was flying to Geneva for business meeting from Los Angeles.. It was gonna be my first time in Switzerland, Geneva and flight attendant was 20 year old hot Swiss babe. Everytime I used to order drink on the flight she would come with whisky I would do small talk with her.. I asked her if it's too cold in Geneva bc LA is always hot. She said yeah it will be definitely little colder. So at one point she asked me if it's my first time gonna be in Europe.. I said no but Switzerland will be first time for sure.. At that point I asked her if she knows where Armures Hotel and if it's far from airport when we land.. She said her place is very close to Armures Hotel actually and we can take a taxi together when we land.. I said thanks.. Before we land she said i need to wait for my luggage and everything and passport control. She said I will be at Cafe Nero at the exit of the airport.. I went through passport control and all that stuff.. She was having coffee at the caffe, I also ordered coffee. Then she called taxi from her app. We got into taxi together.

When we arrived to hotel, she said it was nice to meet you. I said heyyy, you called the taxi from your app and I don't have Swiss currency in my pocket to give you my share since we just got here. I said at least you can come to hotel lobby and I can buy you dinner and drink.. She was like, well okkk. We got to hotel lobby, I got my room within 20 mins. I took the luggages up in my room.. I came back to lobby. We sat at the bar at the hotel lobby.. Ordered champagne, she asked me if I like the hotel and my room. I said company pays for it, it's all good. I just dropped my luggages and came back right away.. I didn't check much.. After dinner, we was both tipsy and I asked her if she wants to see the room.

She said alright, I'll take a quick look. We went up and we was seeing the room together and she was by the balcony door and said at least you have good view.. I went behind of her, kinda hugged her from behind and put my dick around her ass and pulled her to me... then she turned and we started to kissing and I picked her up and threw her to bed.. We banged all night... I had no condom too since we just arrived... I ate her out maybe 30 mins because she said if u have no condom, I can't... I kept eating her to the point my jaw is almost done.. Then she said one point, just put it in and I fucked her raw.... but pulled out in last minute to explode on her face..

In the morning we had breakfast and another round... then she said I have to go to airport at 2 pm, I gotta leave and she smiled and said -Welcome to Switzerland-

It's been 3-4 years and I still talk to her by the way. A year later, we met up in Paris again ;)

It was like 3-4 years ago. I was flying to Geneva for business meeting from Los Angeles.. It was gonna be my first time in Switzerland, Geneva and flight attendant was 20 year old hot Swiss babe. Everytime I used to order drink on the flight she would come with whisky I would do small talk with her.. I asked her if it's too cold in Geneva bc LA is always hot. She said yeah it will be definitely little colder. So at one point she asked me if it's my first time gonna be in Europe.. I said no but Switzerland will be first time for sure.. At that point I asked her if she knows where Armures Hotel and if it's far from airport when we land.. She said her place is very close to Armures Hotel actually and we can take a taxi together when we land.. I said thanks.. Before we land she said i need to wait for my luggage and everything and passport control. She said I will be at Cafe Nero at the exit of the airport.. I went through passport control and all that stuff.. She was having coffee at the caffe, I also ordered coffee. Then she called taxi from her app. We got into taxi together.

When we arrived to hotel, she said it was nice to meet you. I said heyyy, you called the taxi from your app and I don't have Swiss currency in my pocket to give you my share since we just got here. I said at least you can come to hotel lobby and I can buy you dinner and drink.. She was like, well okkk. We got to hotel lobby, I got my room within 20 mins. I took the luggages up in my room.. I came back to lobby. We sat at the bar at the hotel lobby.. Ordered champagne, she asked me if I like the hotel and my room. I said company pays for it, it's all good. I just dropped my luggages and came back right away.. I didn't check much.. After dinner, we was both tipsy and I asked her if she wants to see the room.

She said alright, I'll take a quick look. We went up and we was seeing the room together and she was by the balcony door and said at least you have good view.. I went behind of her, kinda hugged her from behind and put my dick around her ass and pulled her to me... then she turned and we started to kissing and I picked her up and threw her to bed.. We banged all night... I had no condom too since we just arrived... I ate her out maybe 30 mins because she said if u have no condom, I can't... I kept eating her to the point my jaw is almost done.. Then she said one point, just put it in and I fucked her raw.... but pulled out in last minute to explode on her face..

In the morning we had breakfast and another round... then she said I have to go to airport at 2 pm, I gotta leave and she smiled and said -Welcome to Switzerland-

It's been 3-4 years and I still talk to her by the way. A year later, we met up in Paris again ;)
Makes up for jet lag and the stress of flying

Years ago, I just got my driver's license, that's how old I was.
My friends family owned a small apartment building, 16 units I think. It was about a mile from the San Francisco Airport. They rented a one bedroom apartment to 3 flight attendants. They kinda rotated using it when they were in the area. They would come and go at all hours, we saw them many times, they were friendly, polite and good looking, usually in uniform.
There were many times one of the gals would have a guy crew member, another girl, sometimes 2 others, men or women with her. We'd see them leaving or arriving always in uniform.
We never thought anything of it but looking back....one woman, 2 pilots all staying in a one bedroom place ???? Sometimes 2 gals, 3 gals....any combination of men or women. I don't know if anything really happened but damn...