Taboo cheating

My ex did it right in front of me. Her family knew what went on here and he brother in law asked to have her dominate him. Her sister brought him over one evening and the two worked him over in front of me. They all three ended up naked on our bed, one sitting on his face and the other in his dick. I was totally ignored all evening.

I also suspect she cucked me behind my back with some other family members.

My ex did it right in front of me. Her family knew what went on here and he brother in law asked to have her dominate him. Her sister brought him over one evening and the two worked him over in front of me. They all three ended up naked on our bed, one sitting on his face and the other in his dick. I was totally ignored all evening.

I also suspect she cucked me behind my back with some other family members.
fucking awesome feels good????

My wife cheated by having an affair with her cousins husband for about 15 years, she thought I was unaware, he came to see her when I was at work and fuck her in our bed, everytime he fucked her she would always initiate sex by starting off sitting on my face, I could taste his cum and she would be really rough, really just fucking my face and rubbing my balls very hard , pinching my dick head and even pushing her finger into my dick, it hurt and I would open my mouth from the pain and pleasure that's when she would cum and I would get what felt like a lot of warm liquid pouring out of her of her into my mouth.
Should would keep rubbing her pussy all over my face even pushing her ass onto my mouth and telling me to lick it, afterwards she would get off and tell me I am the best pussy eater ever and that she does not like having my dick in her, I hardly ever got to fuck her during that time, if I pushed to fuck her she always said in a very soft and loving voice, " I love you so much and you do cum so hard when we are making love, why change a good thing", she was a virgin when I met her and always promised she never cheated on me, I knew different as when she got a bit drunk she was a slut, and I loved every minute of our sex life, we still together now going 45 years

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
My wife cheated by having an affair with her cousins husband for about 15 years, she thought I was unaware, he came to see her when I was at work and fuck her in our bed, everytime he fucked her she would always initiate sex by starting off sitting on my face, I could taste his cum and she would be really rough, really just fucking my face and rubbing my balls very hard , pinching my dick head and even pushing her finger into my dick, it hurt and I would open my mouth from the pain and pleasure that's when she would cum and I would get what felt like a lot of warm liquid pouring out of her of her into my mouth.
Should would keep rubbing her pussy all over my face even pushing her ass onto my mouth and telling me to lick it, afterwards she would get off and tell me I am the best pussy eater ever and that she does not like having my dick in her, I hardly ever got to fuck her during that time, if I pushed to fuck her she always said in a very soft and loving voice, " I love you so much and you do cum so hard when we are making love, why change a good thing", she was a virgin when I met her and always promised she never cheated on me, I knew different as when she got a bit drunk she was a slut, and I loved every minute of our sex life, we still together now going 45 years
A nice wife/slut to be married to. She put you where you belonged, pleasuring her just the way she wanted. My ex used to have strong orgasms from abusing/hurting me and I knew it was my duty to give her those orgasms.

Reactions: Billybunt