Tall fit black bull seeking ltr with a white wife.

tical27

Male
Verified
Gold
I'm a tall fit, well groomed black man who is looking for a sane happy safe couple or wife for long term relationship. I'm very easy to get along with, very sexually open and dominant in the bedroom. And love to explore with women looking to explore the more kinkier side of play. Also prefer couples or wives, open and willing to trying new things. I also enjoy the more cerebral side of things, such as laughing joking and playing. Also a big plus for submissive women that enjoy oral giving and receiving. Next I'm a heavy shooter, and enjoy multiple rounds of sex. All I ask If you contact me that you have the respect to not waste my time by playing games. If your just interested in talk, then state that. If this is your first time or curious fantasy of yours, then state that. And it does not mean I'm not willing to talk. Just be honest and real about, what you seek and your intentions. Please be serious your replies. And I won't entertain a husband just trying to string people along. She must be available for chat. I aim to please.... for tangible wives