Tell me what you would like to do with my young Asian wife

Stats:

Weight: 99-101 lb
Ethnicity: Half Thai/Japanese
Sex: Shared creampie wife/MMF/Gangbangs. No condoms to be used on her.

View attachment 1149478View attachment 1149480View attachment 1149482View attachment 1149486View attachment 1149477
Omg I wished I had for a week . I would cherish every sexy hot inch if her body . Pulling her tasty pussy in to my tongue and my face to tongue and lick that beautiful cunt for days on end 👅👅👅👅👅💕💕💕😘😛😛👅👅👅👅👅💘💘💘👅👅👅

• Love
Reactions: HotAsianwife
Some of her creampie adventures. Warm semen shot inside her body without condom or birth control View attachment 1149539View attachment 1149540View attachment 1149541
This session seems out of this world ! It must be so hot to see her being filled by a group of men. On top of being very naughty your wife really is crazy hot and beautiful, she is a dream! No wonder these men were lining up to explode inside her! Any video of these group creampie sessions? 😛

Reactions: compassionatedom
I would buy her a new set of premium lingerie and Loubi Queen Altas, have you prepare her and dress her for me in the outfit I picked out, arrange for her to come to my hotel for me to use like a whore, and then send her home full of my cum

Reactions: slappin8silly57