Tell us your hottest bi sexual moments

Steel4u0987

Couple
From
GA, US
Mar 5, 2019
Atlanta, GA, USA
Mine was with my ex wife after her boyfriend and i had exchanged blow jobs a few times and decided to try anal. She loved to watch us play. There was a lot of sucking and touching.. lots of build up. I put lube in my fingers, inserted 1 then 2 fingers into his ass to get him stretched for my cock. When he seemed ready i slowly worked my cock into his very tight ass. I was so turned on that it took about 30 seconds for me to flood his ass with my cum.
What i did not know was that as i slid my cock into his ass he had a hands free orgasm. Very hot!

My wife doesn't play, so my bi sex adventures are with the guy only. I have a somewhat local friend that still lives a good distance away. I was going to be in his area riding my bike and we made a date. He asked me not to shower so I went buy after a day of sweating in the warm weather. He proceeded to give me the best rimming and p-spot massage ever. I mean super strong O, with my hands and feet tingling, like I was a teen again. He laid in the bed beside me and thanked me for letting him suck me. Gay guys really do how to do this best.

I would love to be the bi partner who put on a show for a wife. Even I didn't fuck her.

Last edited:
Mine was with my ex wife after her boyfriend and i had exchanged blow jobs a few times and decided to try anal. She loved to watch us play. There was a lot of sucking and touching.. lots of build up. I put lube in my fingers, inserted 1 then 2 fingers into his ass to get him stretched for my cock. When he seemed ready i slowly worked my cock into his very tight ass. I was so turned on that it took about 30 seconds for me to flood his ass with my cum.
What i did not know was that as i slid my cock into his ass he had a hands free orgasm. Very hot!
Woemn seem to love mm action...turns them on, the way guys like watching the gals having sex. My wife loves it, but will NOT watch ff action on dvds. Not quite fair!

For me was brief but quite thrilling while engaging in my first mmf with a husband and wife in their 40s. 3/4s of the way through me throat fucking and finger banging his wife while he jacked off, much to my surprise he began helped her jerk and then suck me off until I finally flooded her mouth with cum.

Last edited:
my wife and i hooked up with 2 italians (well 1 of them 'E', was a regular partner of ours). i have had bi contact with E during our trysts and this time, both my wife and i were made to suck them off, side by side to see which of us could make the cum first. the objective was to prove who was the better cocksucker.

my wife and i hooked up with 2 italians (well 1 of them 'E', was a regular partner of ours). i have had bi contact with E during our trysts and this time, both my wife and i were made to suck them off, side by side to see which of us could make the cum first. the objective was to prove who was the better cocksucker.
Who won?

Reactions: Steel4u0987
For years I had been encouraging my wife to take a lover, a sex partner. A person or persons to satisfy her sexual needs and desires. She has absolutely refused. Early on this quest I setup an AFF profile for her, gave her CL links, got her condoms and her favorite lube and an extra (for travel) dildo. Even setup a private massage for her hoping she would accept his 'extra'.

After years and a lot of discussion she has finally agreed to an MMF. But she is definitely giving me the slow roll. Each time I say let's look at ads for a candidate she says OK but then begs off for various reasons. Only once have I been able to get her to the computer. We started looking at 'men seeking a couple' then she said let's look at 'men seeking a female'. Candidly my plan is to let her and him have at it and try to move out of the action.

She does understands that I MUST be present, she doesn't want to be watched that's why the MMF. As an aside one of her fantasy's and her turns on's has always been being to be watched. OK so things change, I got it.

Each ad we looked at had an issue; too young, too old, too big, too small. Then she threw me off by saying why don't we look at 'men seeking men'. WTF. She said she would be interested in watching me with another man. I think she did this as a tit-for-tat expecting me to resist thereby justifying her past resistance. BUT 2 can play that game. I asked her is she was sure, by asking her how she'd feel about me after watching me on my hands and knees sucking another cock. She mirrored what I always have told her 'it's only sex'.

I agreed. At that computer session, with us both at the computer I set up a 'play date' 2 days hence with a guy visiting a nearby tourist area. I think she was a little surprised, that I would actually do it and so soon. I told her, why wait?

I did follow through with the M2M thing.

So I found a guy on CL. We went to his motel. He & I stripped as she sat in the chair fully clothed. He laid on the bed and I got between his legs on my knees and took him in my mouth. Within moments he was hard. Surprisingly she got up and rubbed my dick. He was about to cum but wanted to wait so I let up for a moment. Then went back to his cock. He asked her to rub his cock. She complied. She was jerking the shaft while the head was in my mouth. Then he announced his was gonna cum, she didn't let up, neither did I. She jerked him to completion into my mouth and I took his entire load. When done I tried to kiss her with some cum on my lips, she turned away.

He quickly got up and dressed. I followed suit and we left.

On the way home I asked her if she liked it, she said not really. She didn't ask if I did, so I told her to ask me, she did and I told her it was great, I loved it, it was fun, that cum wasn't so bad.

That sound very similar to my only bi experience. A guy responded to my add and we invited him round on Saturday afternoon. I was naked when he arrived and he quickly stripped off. L, my wife sat and watched, wearing black sexy underwear and stockings. The guy and I kissed, then I got down and took his cock into my mouth - what a wonderful feeling! This encouraged L who was clearly turned on and rubbing her pussy to join in! It ended with both L and me taking it in turns sucking him, until finally he came in my mouth! What a great experience!

tuUffff creo que no hemos hablado de esta situación en otros foros así que quisiera conocer sus opiniones acerca de la experiencia bisexual que marcó la forma en que más he logrado desfrutar el sexo todo fue contado en pocas palabras yo desde la adolescencia fui consciente de mi bisexualidad y eso me hace que a todas mis parejas les gustaría disfrutar de alguna experiencia sexual con más personas además de nosotros y en este momento también les quiero enseñar a también disfrutar de mi gusto por la super exitante sensación de lograr que hombres maduros desconocidos estén preparados a penetrar a un chico en algún lugar discreto y que solo sea eso pero cuando tuve mi 3 pareja mujer resultó ser ella tan o más caliente y morbosa que yo y nada más que le hable de la experiencia de hacer algo así me dijo que si no a míme gustaría que ella me pudiera ver mientras me están clavando y solo de pensarlo nos estuvimos cojiendo como locos y nos estábamos preparando para hacerlo así y como yo lo que hacía para encontrar un hombre maduro para eso era simplemente montar un bus en el momento de mayor personal y teniendo puestos alguna ropa bien pegada sin tener una debajo iba poniéndome delante de todos los hombres maduros en el bus y haciendo que no se les iva pegando mis nalgas para que no solo las sienta también que sepan que no tengo nada debajo y lo hacia hasta encontrar el que al pegar mis nalgas en su entrepierna se acerca más y mejor cuando me dejan sentir como les pongo la pinga duracomo yo lo que hacia para encontrar un hombre maduro para eso era simplemente montar un bus en el momento de mayor personal y teniendo puestos alguna ropa bien pegada sin tener una debajo iba poniéndome delante de todos los hombres maduros en el bus y haciendo que no se les iva pegando mis nalgas para que no solo las sienta también que sepan que no tengo nada debajo y lo hacia hasta encontrar el que al pegar mis nalgas en su entrepierna se acerca más y mejor cuando me dejan sentir como les pongo la pinga duracomo yo lo que hacia para encontrar un hombre maduro para eso era simplemente montar un bus en el momento de mayor personal y teniendo puestos alguna ropa bien pegada sin tener una debajo iba poniéndome delante de todos los hombres maduros en el bus y haciendo que no se les iva pegando mis nalgas para que no solo las sienta también que sepan que no tengo nada debajo y lo hacia hasta encontrar el que al pegar mis nalgas en su entrepierna se acerca más y mejor cuando me dejan sentir como les pongo la pinga duralas sienta también que sepan que no tengo nada debajo y lo hacia hasta encontrar el que al pegar mis nalgas en su entrepierna se acerca más y mejor cuando me dejan sentir como les pongo la pinga duralas sienta también que sepan que no tengo nada debajo y lo hacia hasta encontrar el que al pegar mis nalgas en su entrepierna se acerca más y mejor cuando me dejan sentir como les pongo la pinga dura
y pues ya al ir preparando el tema para que todo fuera sin que nadie lo vea obligado lo primero durante cual bus sería y para también poder tener la idea del mejor horario posible tuvimos que hacer el recorrido en el bus una semana para poder estar seguros de que el día que sería el sábado en la tarde casi noche y también durante esa semana habíamos visto los posibles candidatos para hacerlo y ya el día en cuestión todo nuestro plan lo vamos haciendo según lo conversado sin saber que todo esto iba a tener un fin muy diferente y era que el primer dia que subimos al bus sin que yo lo viera habia uno de aquellos maduros desconocidos que en algun momento me habian dado pinga y como en principio tuvo miedo de que lo viera y saludo se aparto de mi atencion y eso le Dio la oportunidad de ver como a cierta distancia de mi estaba una chica que cada vezqueme ponía ante un hombre nos hacíamos señas ese día todo queda así pero cuando me vuelve a ver al otro día la misma hora el mismo bus y la ve a ella supo que ahí pasaba algo y pues nada que mientras mi chica y yo pensaba que seríamos los cazadores fuimos durante esa semana los que realmente terminaron en una trampa (que realmente fue la mejor cosa)al mismo momento que subimos al bus buscando la figura de algún de los hombres hemos tenido la certeza de que podemos tener veo al fondo del bus que uno de ellos está parado en medio de una gran cantidad de gente y nos miramos para empezar yo entonces me voy moviendo para llegar a la meta de pararme no directamente frente a el solo de forma que por los movimientos del bus termine con mis nalgas bienpegadas en su pantalón y mirando de frente a mi novia realmente todo esto ya nos teníabronceadocalientes que yo por ejemplo no me doy cuenta que al solo estar cerca de él sentí que no me metió la pinga porque estaba con la libra y tampoco sentí raro no verla al menos algo cerca para poder vernos pero ya estaba tan caliente que ni siquiera me di cuenta que en la siguiente parada cuando la persona que estaba sentada en el asiento de él fondo del bus se levantó y pasó a bajar en vez de ser quien se sienta.Lo que hace es tomar mi hombro por primera vez apartando su pinga de mi y sin decirme nada más lleva a estar sentado en el asiento final del bus que donde además de darme cuenta que nadie puede ver al estar el parado de espaldas a los demás acabo de quedar con la pinga que he estado sintiendo en mis nalgas justamente a la altura de mi boca y fue un robot le hize bajar el pantalón para tener su pinga saltar justo a mi boca mientras estaba pasando eso ella nada más que me vio moverme e ir moviendo con discreción se vio bloqueado el camino por dos hombres que sin ni siquiera mirarla la hacen sentir como sus dos pingas la van aplastandoir moviendo con discreción se vio bloqueado el camino por dos hombres que sin ni siquiera mirarla la hacen sentir como sus dos pingas la van aplastandoir moviendo con discreción se vio bloqueado el camino por doshombresque sin ni siquiera mirarla la hacen sentir como sus dos pingas la van aplastando y bueno para ni aburrirlos con nuestra historia de la primera vez
Les escribo que esa noche entera terminó con nosotros de estando desnudos de rodillas en medio de 6 hombres maduros y uno de ellos con la pinga más grande y gorda que hasta el momento había conocido que después de que se dieron el gusto de tenernos mamar sus pingas juntos esa fue una experiencia tan pero tan caliente que al menos para mí y claro que a todas las hago llegar a esto

There has been quite a few for me, I got sucked off one night by another man on a picnic table of a city park, I sucked off a guy once near our airport in full view of planes taking off but as is sometimes the case a first is probably one of the hottest. It was during a MFM with the wife. We had hooked up with our friend on a few occasions already and one night while we were at it I decide to 69 with the wife while out friend was fucking her from behind. While his big cock worked in and out of her pussy I could lick her clit which made her cum multiple times. Occasionally he pulled out of her pussy so I could suck on his cock. Like in the past, I reached back around him and grabbed his ass, pulling him in to the wife so that his cock went deeper into her pussy. This sent him over the edge and he came hard in her while I kept licking her clit. He has cum a lot and much to my surprised when he pulled out of her, a huge glob of his cum landed in my mouth. At first, I did not know what to do, I had experienced a cream pie but this was way more cum. It was hot and sweet and after just pausing for a second, I swallowed it. As I mentioned, I had licked cum from the wife’s pussy before but for some reason I was much more turned on by this. I dove my tongue deep in her trying to swallow as much of her and his cum as I could. Looking up I could see he was still kneeling there staring down at what I was doing and he leaned in to feed me his cummed covered cock which I took as deep in my mouth as I could, doing my best to clean him off.

Finally, I crawled out from under the wife and gave her a sloppy deep tongue kiss, sharing our friends cum with her. The reason this was so important was this was really the first time I took such a large amount of a man’s cum out of my wife’s pussy, and cleaned off his cock. To my surprised enjoyed it where as in the past was not in to another mans cum. It was a spur of the moment thing but it "broke the spell" so to speak and my dislike for it ended that night. since then I have swallowed many loads and now I look forward to experience.

hi my name is Linda married and now bi my husband and i live a bit of a wild life we met a couple into safe sexual fun that we normal do thats more toys touching nudism at clubs or in house i am a bit of a exhibitionist like to have others look close up he likes men to touch me and use toys if he is there i can jerk a guy off this couple we met some years back started me wanting other women in a more kinky way .we had a swap with them and when the both men were done they came back to us and asked us both to taste each other off there cock never tasted another women before that it was very new and exciting and it was nt very long before we were doing it .the part i felt was she came so much i cum and get wet but this was a lot but it turned me on since then i am bi and like to get wet lol my husband has doctor tools to look inside and that excites me not shy he will let a guy look that why if he knows there safe not to go over what is ok at the time,.i like jerking off men and watching the cum like it on my hands the smell of it,

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230316-222617.png
    Screenshot_20230316-222617.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 36
  • 20170712_124943.jpg
    20170712_124943.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_22491.png
    IMG_22491.png
    952.9 KB · Views: 39
hi my name is Linda married and now bi my husband and i live a bit of a wild life we met a couple into safe sexual fun that we normal do thats more toys touching nudism at clubs or in house i am a bit of a exhibitionist like to have others look close up he likes men to touch me and use toys if he is there i can jerk a guy off this couple we met some years back started me wanting other women in a more kinky way .we had a swap with them and when the both men were done they came back to us and asked us both to taste each other off there cock never tasted another women before that it was very new and exciting and it was nt very long before we were doing it .the part i felt was she came so much i cum and get wet but this was a lot but it turned me on since then i am bi and like to get wet lol my husband has doctor tools to look inside and that excites me not shy he will let a guy look that why if he knows there safe not to go over what is ok at the time,.i like jerking off men and watching the cum like it on my hands the smell of it,

Attachments

• 20170712_125127 (1).jpg
    20170712_125127 (1).jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 37