Tension between my wife and her friend

Mark1967

Apr 22, 2020
So, Carol's friend Vicki invited her over to her house for her husband's birthday to give him a threesome. From what I've been told, Vicki is now fairly upset with my wife because at the outset of the threesome, Vicki and her husband were making out, and Carol was sucking his cock. Then Carol got on top of him, and rode him for about a minute or two before Vicki's husband came in my wife. So, Vicki got angry that she didn't get to fuck her own husband, and she wanted him to cum in her, not Carol. While they smoothed things over a bit, there's still tension between them.

That does seem to be the main issue - that people weren't clear beforehand on what they expected to get out of the experience.
It also sounds like the guys first 3 some so the ladies should have gone a little slower. Lol.

Definitely should have clear before hand she wanted him to finish in her not the other woman.

Also the gals should have taken care of each other for a bit to get him ready for round two.

It also sounds like the guys first 3 some so the ladies should have gone a little slower. Lol.

Definitely should have clear before hand she wanted him to finish in her not the other woman.

Also the gals should have taken care of each other for a bit to get him ready for round two.
I was wondering why if it was an issue, that they didn't get him ready to go again, then everyone would have been happy.

I was wondering why if it was an issue, that they didn't get him ready to go again, then everyone would have been happy.
And if he is just a one and done type of guy, then they should have really been better prepared.

While the quick ending is a different issue, I will say the whole "where does he cum" issue is a common one that causes issues for first time FMFers.

What follows are generalizations understanding results may vary...

From a guys perspective there might be more of a thrill to finishing inside the other woman.

From the wife/significant others perspective it can be one of maintaining her place as the primary partner of her man. So she wants the reassurance that he desires her more than the other woman.

It's a similar situation to guys who freak out because wife is cumming harder with the other guy.

Sometimes it is just a matter of perspective, she really isn't it but from him looking at her from a different perspective he thinks she is.

She might be enjoying it more but that might be a case of the situation rather than the other guy being better. Or maybe he is better but that does not mean the husband is a bad lay or that she will leave hubby.

And for some women their orgasms can be different with different lovers. Not necessarily better or worse just different.

So, Carol's friend Vicki invited her over to her house for her husband's birthday to give him a threesome. From what I've been told, Vicki is now fairly upset with my wife because at the outset of the threesome, Vicki and her husband were making out, and Carol was sucking his cock. Then Carol got on top of him, and rode him for about a minute or two before Vicki's husband came in my wife. So, Vicki got angry that she didn't get to fuck her own husband, and she wanted him to cum in her, not Carol. While they smoothed things over a bit, there's still tension between them.
You were giving HIM the threesome. He came where he thought was acceptable. Though I’m not sure why he didn’t also give his wife a filling as well

Reactions: HmongFirstBull
No question communication and expectation management are the main issues. I don't think Vicki looked at the 3some from her husband's perspective. She gave him a gift of sex with two women. One is new and, quite possibly, someone about whom he fantasizes. The gift, to him, is the new woman. He can have sex with his wife any day. When he got a chance to try his new toy, he went off like a firecracker. He probably thought his wife would be happy because he enjoyed the new toy so much. She clearly did not have the same expectations and possibly even thought the event was somewhat about her.

I suggest Vicki watch the Pixar movie Toy Story. She'll understand the old toy new toy dynamic better.

Totally agree that the experience should not have ended with his premature detonation. Either the girls should have played together to get their own pleasure or they should have worked him over to get him reloaded and ready to fire a second round, hopefully with a longer fuse. I mean seriously, you finally get that 3some you've always dreamed of, you have a short fuse and premature detonation 5 minutes in (making that number up...) and the whole thing is over! Really?

Reactions: Mark1967
Trying to control what happens in a threesome is a thankless task. Sounds like the birthday gift came with strings attached! :)))))
At the end of the night the wife needs to remember she is still with husband. She set this up for a reason. Just because it didn’t go as SHE thought it should doesn’t mean it was wrong or bad. Next time she needs to be more vocal beforehand about what she wants