Texting my wife

Anonymousrob84

Gold
My wife has begun to flirt anonymously online. I’m looking for someone in the eastern time zone of the United States, a bull preferably, who would consider some anonymous Snapchat fun with her. You’d have to be patient as she is just beginning, and she would need to see you first. If you’re younger, that’s also a plus.

My wife has begun to flirt anonymously online. I’m looking for someone in the eastern time zone of the United States, a bull preferably, who would consider some anonymous Snapchat fun with her. You’d have to be patient as she is just beginning, and she would need to see you first. If you’re younger, that’s also a plus.
I live in the Eastern Time zone what does she look like.i would love to do it

Reactions: shymalea
29 year old bull, snap is Jay_k3135

Would love to hear more. Can you DM me with/for more info. Thanks!!!