Thankful for my bull

I just want to say how much my bull has added to our marriage. Tim and I used to be kind of stressed because, well, he's too sweet and kind. Don't get me wrong, the sex was good, just not good enough if you know what I mean. And I would sometimes get bitchy with him which I would regret afterward. But Curt has made all the difference. He uses me hard and disciplines me and keeps me happier and more mellow. Thank you so much, Curt, not just for your cock but for all you mean to Tim and me and our marriage!!!

I just want to say how much my bull has added to our marriage. Tim and I used to be kind of stressed because, well, he's too sweet and kind. Don't get me wrong, the sex was good, just not good enough if you know what I mean. And I would sometimes get bitchy with him which I would regret afterward. But Curt has made all the difference. He uses me hard and disciplines me and keeps me happier and more mellow. Thank you so much, Curt, not just for your cock but for all you mean to Tim and me and our marriage!!!
Love to see a pic of u

Reactions: toolman2c