That Moment

is she any closer to it yet or has she been been out with her friends and cum home like she has been used
Gone with her friends and tells me about the fun. But nothing more than heavy groping and grinding so far. But the other night while we made love as she orgasmed I told her how bad I want to see another man fuck her she came 3 times back to back. That never happens

Hola Desde cuba somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos y este es otro de esos momentos que para mi son sumamente calientes verla cuando empieza a recorrer una buena pinga con la lengua y me mira así y me empieza a decir lo rica que esta esa pinga para que la acompañe dándole la mamada
Fuck yeah!

Gone with her friends and tells me about the fun. But nothing more than heavy groping and grinding so far. But the other night while we made love as she orgasmed I told her how bad I want to see another man fuck her she came 3 times back to back. That never happens
thats good she knows how bad you want it and if she came that often imaging how hard she will come when she actually does it

Reactions: Cuckwannabe1976