The Absolute Thrill of seeing HWCouple702 at the airport

Charles

Male
From
IN, US
Amazing luck yesterday!! Of all things to happen, I had the absolute thrill to see @Hwcouple702 at the airport. I thought it was them, but could not be sure and therefore did not say anything to them. I followed up on this site and she confirmed that it was her and she sent me a picture of her in the tank top that she was wearing at the airport.

I can confirm that she is a VERY attractive lady and very fit!! I thought it was so cool that they look so happy as a couple. It was also cool to think of some of the extremely hot things that she has done and continues to do. So many thoughts running through my mind and cannot believe the luck!!

Below is the shirt she had on at the airport!! Btw, she did approve of me posting this. I would never post without permission.

1653583504554.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much for th
e kind words and compliments! It's so sexy to have you recognize me and reach out. That might have been some sexy, slutty fun if you had sat beside me! I'm so happy you reached out. What are the chances of that happening?
Hmm, makes one wonder what you would have had in mind!! Any chance to feel that body would have been quite the treat!!

Reactions: sri65 and btweets
Well, we had our jackets so for sure you could have felt me up (I would have taken off my bra for you)! We could have put our jackets over our laps and I would have let you finger me, making my pussy swollen with desire and soaking wet. You could have taken your fingers, wet with my pussy juice, and rubbed the juices on your face and nose and then licked my pussy juice off of them. I certainly would have given you a hand job and probably would have sucked you cock a little bit just so you could tell everybody about it on here. You know I love that!

When we arrived there were all of those individual restrooms and I would have taken you in to one of them so you could bend me over and fuck me while my husband went down to baggage claim and picked up our bags. You would have cum inside of me and then wanted me to give you my cummy panties as a remembrance. I was going to use toilet tissue to wipe your cum off but you told me "NO!" Pull your pants off and let that cum run out of you and into your pants so you and your husband can feel it the entire way to your hotel!

Or, who knows???
This is awesome!! You are such a great erotic writer!! I especially love the idea of fingering you, making you soaking wet and then licking your pussy juice off of my fingers and savoring the taste!!

You also have such amazing breasts, feeling them would be awesome!!

Well, we had our jackets so for sure you could have felt me up (I would have taken off my bra for you)! We could have put our jackets over our laps and I would have let you finger me, making my pussy swollen with desire and soaking wet. You could have taken your fingers, wet with my pussy juice, and rubbed the juices on your face and nose and then licked my pussy juice off of them. I certainly would have given you a hand job and probably would have sucked you cock a little bit just so you could tell everybody about it on here. You know I love that!

When we arrived there were all of those individual restrooms and I would have taken you in to one of them so you could bend me over and fuck me while my husband went down to baggage claim and picked up our bags. You would have cum inside of me and then wanted me to give you my cummy panties as a remembrance. I was going to use toilet tissue to wipe your cum off but you told me "NO!" Pull your panties off and give them to me, then let that cum run out of you and into your pants so you and your husband can feel it the entire way to your hotel!

Or, who knows???
You are so awesome!! I can only pray that I happen to run into you somewhere, sometime! However truth be told, I would have so much respect for you, and probably be so intimidated, that as much as I would want something to happen, I probably wouldn’t be able to bring myself to make it known. I’d more than likely be praying, wishing and hoping for you to make the first move, or give me some sort of signal that clearly tells me, “want to have a little fun?” Lol! That would be a fantasy come true, but I’d also be completely honored and thrilled, with just meeting you in person!! You’re a lucky man Charles!!

Wow! I'm just a girl and my husband and I are just a normal couple, but we have some kinks lol. I hope that's not true and that you would say hello, even if you didn't immediately reveal where you thought you knew me from Mr Hw and I have had some great sex from that one experience. I'm so glad Charles told me that he had seen us. Mr Hw and I have had our minds racing and fantasizing and it ends up turning us on. It's hard to explain, but that was a sexy thrill and really activated our sexy role playing with each other. Seriously, I'm just the housewife next door and I don't think you would see me as much else. I was thrilled by the fact that Charles found me so attractive and I loved the compliments and the fact that he actually reached out to me. I'm always afraid people would be disappointed if they saw me or met me in person. That incident was fantastic and so improbable.
I would say that she stands out as a very attractive and fit lady. She does not just blend in to the crowd. Whether she was on this site or not, she is very noticeably attractive. The terminal at the airport was full of people and she definitely stood out. They look like a very happy couple and it was really cool to see them both together at the airport.

They boarded after I did and I was sitting in an aisle seat when she walked past, she looked fantastic up close when she walked past. She has a very pretty face that understandably you cannot see on this site. Her body is every bit as fit in person as it looks on here. I am a fitness buff and love a fit body.

Last edited:
Amazing luck yesterday!! Of all things to happen, I had the absolute thrill to see @Hwcouple702 at the airport. I thought it was them, but could not be sure and therefore did not say anything to them. I followed up on this site and she confirmed that it was her and she sent me a picture of her in the tank top that she was wearing at the airport.

I can confirm that she is a VERY attractive lady and very fit!! I thought it was so cool that they look so happy as a couple. It was also cool to think of some of the extremely hot things that she has done and continues to do. So many thoughts running through my mind and cannot believe the luck!!

Below is the shirt she had on at the airport!! Btw, she did approve of me posting this. I would never post without permission.

View attachment 842001
if i were you, i'd go buy a lottery ticket.

If I was there I'd slowly open up that clit under your jacket ... Then follow u to a more private location slide my middle long fingers into your sweet pussy starting slow then moving faster and firmer until you release that big blast of sweet squirt .. then kiss your neck and say thanku sweety mmmmm.

Reactions: Hwcouple702

View attachment 842001
She is sexy as hell but do you post pictures of your own little slut???

When we arrived there were all of those individual restrooms and I would have taken you in to one of them so you could bend me over and fuck me while my husband went down to baggage claim and picked up our bags. You would have cum inside of me and then wanted me to give you my cummy panties as a remembrance. I was going to use toilet tissue to wipe your cum off but you told me "NO!" Pull your panties off and give them to me, then let that cum run out of you and into your pants so you and your husband can feel it the entire way to your hotel!

Or, who knows???
Oh you are such a willing fucking slut, making some of our dreams come true and sharing cum!!!!

• Dislike
Reactions: mirella.hango

View attachment 842001
Wow, that's awesome! Actual Lifestyle celebrities and incredibly hot too. Lucky day and you also got a cool interaction afterwards. Nice

View attachment 842001
Oh my what an amazing woman

Reactions: Charles