The Change

rbh4445

Male
Mar 6, 2023
My wife and I have been going to lifestyle club for about a year. We have never participated in any sex acts of any kind. We just watch and go home or a hotel and hump like rabbits. We(my wife) has been approached a shit ton of times by single men wanting to fuck her but she has declined. I have always told her it was her choice. 99% have been black guys. She told me she wouldn’t fuck a black but she gets super horny when a black guy approaches and tells her about their cock size.
Long story short I have noticed a change in her since we have been visiting the clubs.
I order new her clothes online to wear and she always wears them and asks me what she should wear. She never used to do that. She now is trying to get herself in better shape and worried about her looks. I’ve noticed her confidence level has changed greatly now because of the attention that other men are giving her.
And doesn’t mind people watching me play with her pussy.
I told her my fantasy of watching her fuck other men a year ago, how long does it usually take for a vanilla wife to become a hot vixen?

Good luck my friend. I love that 99% of the men flirting with your bride are black. She must be so sexy. Encourage her like you have been - it wont be long now.

i could never understand a wife, or any female, drawing attention from several men are still obsessed with their appearance & fitness. if men are interested why worry about how you look? evidently, they think you look hot, isn't that enough?

Last edited:
i could never understand a wife, or any female, drawing attention from several men & still obsessed with their appearance & fitness. if men are interested why worry about how you look? evidently, they think you look hot, isn't that enough?
Men are pigs. We don't care. Women want to impress others. And they always care to look beautiful. Thankfully.

Men are pigs. We don't care. Women want to impress others. And they always care to look beautiful. Thankfully.
i understand women want to look attractive. however, by being obsessed with their looks, they are self-limiting the chances of having some fun.

My wife and I have been going to lifestyle club for about a year. We have never participated in any sex acts of any kind. We just watch and go home or a hotel and hump like rabbits. We(my wife) has been approached a shit ton of times by single men wanting to fuck her but she has declined. I have always told her it was her choice. 99% have been black guys. She told me she wouldn’t fuck a black but she gets super horny when a black guy approaches and tells her about their cock size.
Long story short I have noticed a change in her since we have been visiting the clubs.
I order new her clothes online to wear and she always wears them and asks me what she should wear. She never used to do that. She now is trying to get herself in better shape and worried about her looks. I’ve noticed her confidence level has changed greatly now because of the attention that other men are giving her.
I told her my fantasy of watching her fuck other men a year ago, how long does it usually take for a vanilla wife to become a hot vixen?
If shes letting plY with her in.
.public and shes wearing sexy clothes shes well on.her way..Take her to.a club she walks in alone. You walk in later but sit away so you czn see if she needs help. Let her be picked up. Shes texts you how shes feeling if she needs to talk to you .You meet her out of site.She tells you her intentions.A little make out time or if she wants more then.she stays with him.for a few hours od over night . Then let things happen
All.this that you need to set up ahead of time. Sooner or later you both get what you want Feel free to ask anything you cam.Pm me if you want Bob

Reactions: StagnGuam4Cpls
Your wife seems NOT to be vanilla in the first place ;-)

It sounds like she may have some insecurity with her body. I think some women (like my wife) have this massive fear that, even if a man comes onto them, once they start fooling around and he sees her body, he'll lose interest or won't be turned on and it will be devastating. She obsesses about things like her belly button looking weird from pregnancy, which no dude would notice or care about.

It seems counter-intuitive that you could be worried about men finding you attractive when they're propositioning you for sex but it seems to be a thing. My wife gets hit on all the time and is in better shape than most women her age but still worries no one would find her attractive because she doesn't have a swimsuit model body. She'll tell me about encounters at bars when she's out with her friends or whatever and I'll say "well he obviously wanted to fuck you" and she'll get all embarrassed and laugh and play it down, like she thinks they weren't really that interested or a guy just complimented her to be nice. It's kind of crazy but there is no way to penetrate her insecurity bubble from the outside - her going to the gym, getting her hair done, getting a tan, getting new clothes that make her feel sexy, are the only things that help to build her up - it has to come from the inside.

Could be other concerns, like worry about how it would affect your relationship, etc...

You've gotten pretty far in just getting her to go to clubs. She is clearly interested if she keeps going and I think you probably just need to help her feel confident enough to go a step further. Might be easier if, instead of having to take the big leap of saying yes to "want to fuck" you could just suggest the guy have a drink with you and then maybe suggest she let him feel her breasts or touch her pussy. My wife hasn't been shared yet either but I can tell you, if it happens, it won't be to some random guy coming up and asking if she wants to fuck - it would be with a guy who talked her up and made her feel comfortable over a couple drinks.

Last edited:
Reactions: rbh4445
All I will say is "She most likely already got some lined up if not already inside her." KEEP encouraging her and point out when men are undressing her with their eyes. Let her know she is wanted and there are many willing men ready to be her play toy or even boyfriend if she wants. Keep us posted

My wife changed completely after the first time she had someone else, her confidence level went through the roof.
At odd times during our marriage when no one else has been fucking her her confidence has dipped again and at such time I have organised someone to hit on her, it's always been her choice whether to respond or not but in most cases she did, but then I think she is a very easy screw.

My wife changed completely after the first time she had someone else, her confidence level went through the roof.
At odd times during our marriage when no one else has been fucking her her confidence has dipped again and at such time I have organised someone to hit on her, it's always been her choice whether to respond or not but in most cases she did, but then I think she is a very easy screw.
In that case, you need to bombard her with opportunities, planned or unplanned. Let her know she is desirable. Let her know that you are not the only one that wants to fuck her.. Point out the guys who give her a double take or are eye fucking her. She will love you for it.