The First Meet

J.J.Jones

Verified
Verified
Apr 20, 2020
Julie finally agreed to meet one of the guys she had been having phone sex with, a guy named Rob. The meet was set up for a Friday night at a restaurant he chose. We put a plan in place where she would message me when she arrived, then after an hour or so so I knew she was alright, then later that night, again just checking in.

She dressed a little more conservatively that I expected, and when i commented she told me she had sent a picture asking if the dress was ok, and he said perfect, then kissed me goodbye and headed off. I got a message telling me she had arrived, then one about 90 mins later saying he was a nice guy and they were having a lovely dinner.

About 3 hours later I got a message saying, in her words, “he has just fucked me senseless and I am staying for more”.
That was it until she arrived home about 4am

[001412].jpg

Wow. Fantastic! Congrats to you both. How did it finally lead up to her finally meeting someone? Love to hear some more. Thanks for sharing.

Julie finally agreed to meet one of the guys she had been having phone sex with, a guy named Rob. The meet was set up for a Friday night at a restaurant he chose. We put a plan in place where she would message me when she arrived, then after an hour or so so I knew she was alright, then later that night, again just checking in.

She dressed a little more conservatively that I expected, and when i commented she told me she had sent a picture asking if the dress was ok, and he said perfect, then kissed me goodbye and headed off. I got a message telling me she had arrived, then one about 90 mins later saying he was a nice guy and they were having a lovely dinner.

About 3 hours later I got a message saying, in her words, “he has just fucked me senseless and I am staying for more”.

View attachment 376136
🔥Hot and Absolutely Gorgeous 😍
Where are you two living? @J.J.Jones
I really wanna fuck your woman 😈

Reactions: J.J.Jones

View attachment 376136
Beautiful woman

Aussie women have some of the most sexiest bodies and undoubtedly the best firm,round and just right sized boobs in the world.
They dressy very sexy..but their pussies can be quite mushy..may be coz of weather?
My only grip is people there can be very rude,cliquey and aggressive.

Reactions: J.J.Jones