the idea of wife sharing

sinnfull

Male
I have some questions in my mind.
I like to talk about my wife and I like to see people desire my wife.
But the question is:
Does men want to fuck my wife as I want to share her or they really find her sexy?
(this is a general question, No need to share pics here to just if she is sexy or I find her sexy and I want others to find her sexy)

Last edited:
But the question is:
Does men want to fuck my wife as I want to share her or they really find her sexy?
(this is a general question, No need to share pics here to just if she is sexy or I find her sexy and I want others to find her sexy)
But the question is:
I believe men find very few females unsexy. Or should I say I find very few women unsexy. my friends tend to say I will sleep with any and all females. untrue but most females. lets suppose I meet a woman and the friends say: oh no she is not sexy. But if the female makes me laugh or is witty, highly intelligent or is super feminine, she might be in trouble with me. I might want to put a little baby inside her belly. They also say I'm a weirdo and I agree.

But the question is:
many men want to have sex with even an average woman when they see her naked! This is the most natural impulse. Some women are way too sexy for some men. it's not always about body type. For example, women with high self-confidence, liking their own body in every way, knowing what they want and acting result-oriented, turn me on more than appearance!

As a result, it's hard to know if guys who want to fuck your wife just want her because she's horny or because they really find her sexy.

Reactions: nobs99 and Sigp220
I believe men find very few females unsexy. Or should I say I find very few women unsexy. my friends tend to say I will sleep with any and all females. untrue but most females. lets suppose I meet a woman and the friends say: oh no she is not sexy. But if the female makes me laugh or is witty, highly intelligent or is super feminine, she might be in trouble with me. I might want to put a little baby inside her belly. They also say I'm a weirdo and I agree.
i'll take personality & brains over looks, any day.

But the question is:
If she is in your pic she is so sexy and i want her

Reactions: sinnfull
But the question is:
This is a common psychological condition among cuckolded husbands, where the husband sees his wife's charms multiplied and feels that she will appeal to most males.

But the question is:
(this is a general question, No need to share pics here to just if she is sexy or I find her sexy and I want othe
I'll send u vids we can talk about yr wife while u watch me jerking off to her

But the question is:
As a professional playboy bull I don't need your wife pic .But I believe only face to face fuck meeting. I love woman or any age groups and race .(ugly or beautiful) I can fuck both smoothly and harder

But the question is:
I think most men want others to like what they see when it comes to their wife, I find it sexy that my wife not only gets looks but some men flirt with her in all kinds of settings.

Reactions: sinnfull and Medals
But the question is:
I can easily answer that my wife felt she wasn't sexy or attractive I made her a bet. I told her in the next few weeks im buying you a sexy outfit .then we are going to and upscale night club you go in alone ,i will follow later but where i can see you but not be involved she sat alobe it wasnt long before she wss being hit on giys wanting to buy her a drink.and or dance Before long i could tell shecwss getting excited . She didnt do anything she texted me when she was ready to go. The sex when we got home was amazing..I told her she lost the bet .I told her its time to pay up ..She asked what was fine for losing the bet..i told her the next time shes going alone and and im getting herva new outfit .She askedcwas there anything else that i have to.pay I told her you will havebto wait and see.