The joys of cuckoldry

Sure, witnessing your wife having sex with another man is fantastic, but the joy of cuckoldry suffuses so many other moments as well. There's joy in just knowing that you're married to a woman who is into fucking other men, who likes it when they cum inside her. The joy can spread to little moments -- simply watching her text with other guys -- hearing that she's going on another coffee date -- realizing she's not coming home.... I just came back from CVS on an errand for my wife to buy her a new box of condoms.

Of course she has had men come to our house so she can fuck them in our bed while I'm in another room. That's a turn-on even if I can't hear. But listening in to her moans of pleasure at the door is a sound that stays with me deliciously. It's a turn-on to tell her that this turns me on.

When I masturbate I think about how lucky I am to have a wife who sleeps with other men. Often she comes home too tired to have sex with me afterwards. I can turn that denial into a turn-on. She criticizes me when I try to make love to her. It used to hurt, but now when I put it through the lens of cuckoldry, it's nothing but pleasure. The fact that she's newly critical is part of the feminine sexual dominance inherent in cuckoldry. She let me watch her fuck another man once in a hotel room, but half-way through she sent me home. At the time, this stung. But in retrospect it's exciting.

Cuckoldry allows me to take all the things that would be wounding or disappointing or upsetting, and turn them into an inner powerful sexual glow that suffuses my whole body and makes me rock hard.

I'm 58. We've been doing this for 8 years. Rather than a sexless marriage, it's a sex-infused and exciting marriage.
Yes the small moments were exciting. I used to be in a meeting and wonder if my wife's BF was with her. Driving home not knowing was exciting and seeing his car parked at our place was thrilling. He would text her first thing in the morning and last thing at night. I would go to sleep knowing he was on her mind. Awesome. And the same for us - a boring almost non-existent sex life turned into some of the deepest love making of our marriage.

... I wish this site had a spot for us guys that would write out what we visualize that would never come to fruition. I understand why there isn't one, as I would probably flood the sub-forum.
I use then sex fantasy forum for this purpose. No harm posting there ad nauseum, people can just choose not to read it should it bother them.