The kinkiest thing your wife did

my wife for years would spend a weekend with a stud Doing live shows for a group of voyeurs / cuckolds.
the guy was married however his wife was not into the life style.
she would come home Sunday night and tell me about how one of the voyeurs or another had eaten her out after the stud had cum in her.
I love to lick my wife’s creampie after she’s been fucked.

This was before we were married and in the military. One thing they would do was to walk into a dark room and get fucked by anyone who was in there waiting for the woman. At no time could they see who was fucking them, Sometimes there were quite a few guys in there. The ratio of male to female was huge and the women would fuck a wide variety of guys. This probably did a lot to relieve tension so it was kind of a public service.
To clarify, she was in the military I was not. At that point we had not even met.

Reactions: ChiefMac
My wife and I had a Dom friend that we enjoyed together at our house. He would dominate us both. I was surprised my wife liked being dominated so much since she was always a strong willed woman especially when dealing with me. One day while playing he had her on all fours and he was doing his regular thing of asking me if I liked watching my wife be so slutty, etc. He then got on all fours in front of her and told her to lick his ass. My wife did exactly as she was told and she did it well. He was talking to me the whole time , explaining exactly what she was doing with her tongue. After a few minutes of it he started to get back up and to my surprise she pulled him back down and continued licking his ass. She then promptly got up and gave me a long wet kiss, the whole time our Don was asking me if I could taste his ass on her tongue. Probably the hottest thing we ever did second yo us sharing his cum in a kiss.

In my opinion, the kinkiest thing my fiancée did was hook up on vacation.
On a night out, she met a group of older men in their 50s.

These photos were taken that evening
View attachment 1720567
View attachment 1720565
They drank and partied together. As it turned out, everyone was staying in the same hotel together and so they later went back to the hotel together.

The last photo of the evening. On the way to the hotel
View attachment 1720570

Tipsy as she was, she went to his room with one of the mature men. And then the sweet little 20 year old girl spread her legs and let the old guy fuck her. As tired as she looked in the photo from the next morning, he must have done a good job. Did she do well for him too?

View attachment 1720577

Awesome thoughts of how hot it must have been for the old guy to fuck that tight little shaved pussy!
Wish it was me

Present wife decided to go to a bar wearing heels and hose and a raincoat, that was it . Let the coat open a little at top and bottom so others in bar could sneak a peak ,had a drink and left. Came home and jumped me very wet and a long ride. Said she's going to do it again, but try to bring someone home with her. The Ex was very kinky from giving bj's in parking lots to multiple men at parties making her airtight. She actually would go to AB stores by herself and cum home usually without panties,cum running down her legs

M
This was before we were married and in the military. One thing they would do was to walk into a dark room and get fucked by anyone who was in there waiting for the woman. At no time could they see who was fucking them, Sometimes there were quite a few guys in there. The ratio of male to female was huge and the women would fuck a wide variety of guys. This probably did a lot to relieve tension so it was kind of a public service.
y wife loves the dark room

Reactions: Openhubbi
Present wife decided to go to a bar wearing heels and hose and a raincoat, that was it . Let the coat open a little at top and bottom so others in bar could sneak a peak ,had a drink and left. Came home and jumped me very wet and a long ride. Said she's going to do it again, but try to bring someone home with her. The Ex was very kinky from giving bj's in parking lots to multiple men at parties making her airtight. She actually would go to AB stores by herself and cum home usually without panties,cum running down her legs
pics?

My wife put a leash on me and made me suck her boyfriend's cock, balls and asshole while he ate her cunt. Once he was ready I inserted his cock in her cunt. if you look close, you can see that she is holding the other end of the leash and once I started licking his ass, she used it to pull my face tight into his ass.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 21
My wife put a leash on me and made me suck her boyfriend's cock, balls and asshole while he ate her cunt. Once he was ready I inserted his cock in her cunt. if you look close, you can see that she is holding the other end of the leash and once I started licking his ass, she used it to pull my face tight into his ass.
It's great when a woman has a cuck well-trained like that, much more fun than just using the woman.