The lucky streak ends

dennisg49

Male
Dec 29, 2017
Edinburg,Texas
When Becky left I sat down at the table where she had just taken me to such heights of pleasure. I got a cold brew out of the rooms refrigerator and thought about my recent good luck,good looking.horny women with money,time and me how could things get any better?Then the reality of the situation struck me, " You were just lucky," I heard myself say," you're not a 'player' you didn't seduce these women with your charm or cool.as a matter of fact,you didn't really DO anything."Things that I had overlooked came to the forefront." THEY used you,the same way as men use women.All you ever were to them was a hard dick when they wanted one. You're the one who was played,fool?" It was true and deep down I knew it. I had allowed the head of my dick to do the job that the head on my shoulders was meant to do. " Now what " I asked myself " This kind of winning streak can't last." In the end, I determined. that I'd just let things ride.And let the hand that I had been dealt play itself out.
I didn't have to wait very long.I answered the phone when it rang and D*****'s faamiliar voice asked if I was availible to meet her at one of our usual rendezvous' spots.
"Sure,I'll be there.I can always make time for you."
AS always when I saw her she turned me on. Why was it that I was always so hot for her? I didn't have long to think about that as she was groping my crotch as she stood at the doorway.
" How did it go with Becky" she wanted to know " Did you two get along pretty good? She can be a lot of fun,in her own way. "
" Things went, OK, she is not like you at all. Much more laid back and....mellow. Still I'm glad we met."
" That's good to hear,you may be seeing her a lot more in the near future.Let's not talk about that now.I just want to feel your hot meat inside me,later we can talk."
She wasted no time in getting me out of my clothes and kneeling down in front of me. " I know Becky can't do this," she grasped my shaft and placed it between her ample breasts. D***** was right Becky couldn't do that. " Let's get onto the bed."
That seemed to be an odd remark from her,we didn't very often use the bed.We got on the bed and she turned away from me. She pressed back against me in a back to belly position.
" Hold me," I did just that.The warmth of her body was maddening.I felt her hand guiding mu pole towards the entrance of her backdoor She pushed back with her hips an gave a sigh of
satisfaction when I slipped into her.
" Do I make you happy " she asked in a voice so low that I almost couldn't hear her.
" D***** I'm laying in bed with a gorgeous babe.fondling a pair of the most beautiful breast that I'll ever encounter,my manhood is firmly lodged in your backside and your stroking my sack, I don't think you need to ask."

" I know that you and Becky must have discussed my kind of hectic schedule. Don't think that I don't care about people,I do. I just can't afford to make any personal 'entanglements'.I have a good life and I don't want to jeopardize it.And well,I'm getting more attached to you than I want to be. I'm getting a promotion at work and it's going to mean that I'll have a lot less free time so don't be surprised if I don't call you as often. But when I do call will you be there?"
" D***** I'll always be around.You know that,and we don't have to do any of this. That is....if you don't want to."
" MMM! I think I'll want to. Now finish up. And this time I want you to shoot your load all over my butt. You can do that can't you? Let's call it a parting shot.

"

Reactions: yoyoyiran