The manager at KFC was always flirting with my wife.

She finally gave him her yahoo and they chatted. She told him that she was a married hot wife and asked why her? He said that older women turned him on. He was 24 and my wife was 50. We made plans to have him come to a cheap motel about 10 miles away. He texted my wife and she gave him the address and room number. And when he showed up I opened the door. He was holding a 9 piece box of KFC with all the fixings. My wife was on the bed almost naked. He dropped his clothes and got busy licking my wife and my wife was playing with his cock. Soon he was deep inside her pounding away on her pussy. He came within 15 minutes. My wife had him do a quick shower and she sucked his cock and got him hard again. Meanwhile I'm sitting there eating fried chicken and taking nasty pictures. He came a second time after 30 minutes and then got dressed and left. I washed my hands and took my clothes off and fucked my wife and refilled her with another load of my own hot cum. We sat there laughing after he had gone. I said what's so funny. My wife said lucky you. You got dinner and a show. I said I was turned on and had her get on the corner of the bed and I fucked her with one leg on both sides. I had her legs way up over her head as I fucked by beautiful nasty slut wife and came a second time. We showered and went home. Our teenage kids asked how was dinner. I said it was great. We had a good time.mex vac 112.jpg

She finally gave him her yahoo and they chatted. She told him that she was a married hot wife and asked why her? He said that older women turned him on. He was 24 and my wife was 50. We made plans to have him come to a cheap motel about 10 miles away. He texted my wife and she gave him the address and room number. And when he showed up I opened the door. He was holding a 9 piece box of KFC with all the fixings. My wife was on the bed almost naked. He dropped his clothes and got busy licking my wife and my wife was playing with his cock. Soon he was deep inside her pounding away on her pussy. He came within 15 minutes. My wife had him do a quick shower and she sucked his cock and got him hard again. Meanwhile I'm sitting there eating fried chicken and taking nasty pictures. He came a second time after 30 minutes and then got dressed and left. I washed my hands and took my clothes off and fucked my wife and refilled her with another load of my own hot cum. We sat there laughing after he had gone. I said what's so funny. My wife said lucky you. You got dinner and a show. I said I was turned on and had her get on the corner of the bed and I fucked her with one leg on both sides. I had her legs way up over her head as I fucked by beautiful nasty slut wife and came a second time. We showered and went home. Our teenage kids asked how was dinner. I said it was great. We had a good time.View attachment 838071
Lucky

She had to work fast. She knew I was going to be home in about an hour. She had this 19 year old in our home fucking her. She found him at a fast food restaurant. He was her type. Since he was checking her out she called him over to where she sat and wrote her yahoo on his arm. They chatted and he came over on a Friday night. As soon as he was in the door she yanked his pants down and began sucking his cock. She was surprised to see he was close to 9 inches. He was rock hard when she took him to the room and had him fuck her. He pounded my wife and put a hot load in her pussy. She told him he had to get dressed because I would be home shortly. He left and I got home about 15 minutes later where she was waiting for me on her back with a pussy full of cum. I dropped my clothes and got between her legs and fucked my nasty slut wife. She felt so good all wet and slippery. I came within 10 minutes after making her cum. She loves for me to fuck her sloppy seconds. We both showered and ate dinner. Here is a still from the video she made. I had to obscure the photo. Its a small world and nobody knows my wife was a slut. Except for me and her and the 94 men who fucked her.Cock slut wife (2).PNG

She had to work fast. She knew I was going to be home in about an hour. She had this 19 year old in our home fucking her. She found him at a fast food restaurant. He was her type. Since he was checking her out she called him over to where she sat and wrote her yahoo on his arm. They chatted and he came over on a Friday night. As soon as he was in the door she yanked his pants down and began sucking his cock. She was surprised to see he was close to 9 inches. He was rock hard when she took him to the room and had him fuck her. He pounded my wife and put a hot load in her pussy. She told him he had to get dressed because I would be home shortly. He left and I got home about 15 minutes later where she was waiting for me on her back with a pussy full of cum. I dropped my clothes and got between her legs and fucked my nasty slut wife. She felt so good all wet and slippery. I came within 10 minutes after making her cum. She loves for me to fuck her sloppy seconds. We both showered and ate dinner. Here is a still from the video she made. I had to obscure the photo. Its a small world and nobody knows my wife was a slut. Except for me and her and the 94 men who fucked her.View attachment 848263
Keep us posted and let us know when she hits 100!

Love it. That line about older women would knock my wife's libido to hell though. She knows how old she is, but she would prefer the guy to at least pretend he thinks she's younger.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isharemywife
She finally gave him her yahoo and they chatted. She told him that she was a married hot wife and asked why her? He said that older women turned him on. He was 24 and my wife was 50. We made plans to have him come to a cheap motel about 10 miles away. He texted my wife and she gave him the address and room number. And when he showed up I opened the door. He was holding a 9 piece box of KFC with all the fixings. My wife was on the bed almost naked. He dropped his clothes and got busy licking my wife and my wife was playing with his cock. Soon he was deep inside her pounding away on her pussy. He came within 15 minutes. My wife had him do a quick shower and she sucked his cock and got him hard again. Meanwhile I'm sitting there eating fried chicken and taking nasty pictures. He came a second time after 30 minutes and then got dressed and left. I washed my hands and took my clothes off and fucked my wife and refilled her with another load of my own hot cum. We sat there laughing after he had gone. I said what's so funny. My wife said lucky you. You got dinner and a show. I said I was turned on and had her get on the corner of the bed and I fucked her with one leg on both sides. I had her legs way up over her head as I fucked by beautiful nasty slut wife and came a second time. We showered and went home. Our teenage kids asked how was dinner. I said it was great. We had a good time.View attachment 838071
Funny, great sense of humor.

Reactions: Isharemywife