The Note

Justus22020

Couple
Aug 11, 2021
My wife told me that she had passed a note to an older friend of our daughter. We had all gone out months ago and she did mention to me she found him attractive. I never thought she would want to fuck someone we knew rather than her partners from where We have usually sought out playmates, from a website , we like to be discreet. But our daughter and friends were passing through one night ,so M wanted to let him know her thoughts.

She was nervous not knowing what his reaction would be. While our daughter and boyfriend were busy, she slipped the note to the friend. The note told him that we have a lifestyle that we enjoy threesomes and I let her have sexy ,with whomever she likes. Under his breath she heard him say what does the daughter think . He flipped over the note and it said this is a huge secret please be discreet, he smiled reading her desires.
He had told her that he was surprised and excited,he said he thought she was a very attractive woman.
They had been sexting and he had called when I got home from work. She then precedes to tell me about the note and how she has been thinking of fucking him since she met him. She was so horny ,she pulled my cock out and gave it a few licks. There has been a sexual awakening in her since we started this lifestyle again. She now loves to meet certain men alone .But this is the first she has sought out herself. We made love that night, she had a very wet orgasm as she told more about what they talked about.
So they have made a date ,and she has been very horny thinking of what will happen. She has promised pictures and a creampie. I will update later to let everyone know how it goes.

My wife told me that she had passed a note to an older friend of our daughter. We had all gone out months ago and she did mention to me she found him attractive. I never thought she would want to fuck someone we knew rather than her partners from where We have usually sought out playmates, from a website , we like to be discreet. But our daughter and friends were passing through one night ,so M wanted to let him know her thoughts.

She was nervous not knowing what his reaction would be. While our daughter and boyfriend were busy, she slipped the note to the friend. The note told him that we have a lifestyle that we enjoy threesomes and I let her have sexy ,with whomever she likes. Under his breath she heard him say what does the daughter think . He flipped over the note and it said this is a huge secret please be discreet, he smiled reading her desires.
He had told her that he was surprised and excited,he said he thought she was a very attractive woman.
They had been sexting and he had called when I got home from work. She then precedes to tell me about the note and how she has been thinking of fucking him since she met him. She was so horny ,she pulled my cock out and gave it a few licks. There has been a sexual awakening in her since we started this lifestyle again. She now loves to meet certain men alone .But this is the first she has sought out herself. We made love that night, she had a very wet orgasm as she told more about what they talked about.
So they have made a date ,and she has been very horny thinking of what will happen. She has promised pictures and a creampie. I will update later to let everyone know how it goes.
Hot fuck date