The Parking Garage Incident

zekethegeek

Couple
Gold
An experience I just thought about and could also tell you about an experience I shared as a cuckold.

My wife spent part of an early evening recently at the apartment we use for rendezvous with her lover. After that time she spent with him, she called and asked me to meet them in downtown Fort Worth for a night out. I met them and we hung out having drinks together. After a couple hours, we left. My wife and her lover told me to follow them to his car. Saying they would give me a lift to my car which was in another parking garage. We went all the way to the top floor of the parking garage when we got to his car. Then my wife told me to wait outside the car while he fucks her and lookout for security who may be coming by to check the garages. So, there I am standing outside the car while they fucked and I could hear every moan and groan and climax and orgasm from both of them. When they finished and got mostly dressed in appearance, they got out of the car. That was when two bike security officers came riding up to us asking us how our evening was going. My wife's lover told them pretty good that he was just fucking my wife while I was watching out for them to show up, but that they were too late because they finished. Then my wife told me they were going back to the apartment and that I was to go home and she would see me the next morning. I had to walk myself to another garage and find my car to go home, which I did, alone.

An experience I just thought about and could also tell you about an experience I shared as a cuckold.

My wife spent part of an early evening recently at the apartment we use for rendezvous with her lover. After that time she spent with him, she called and asked me to meet them in downtown Fort Worth for a night out. I met them and we hung out having drinks together. After a couple hours, we left. My wife and her lover told me to follow them to his car. Saying they would give me a lift to my car which was in another parking garage. We went all the way to the top floor of the parking garage when we got to his car. Then my wife told me to wait outside the car while he fucks her and lookout for security who may be coming by to check the garages. So, there I am standing outside the car while they fucked and I could hear every moan and groan and climax and orgasm from both of them. When they finished and got mostly dressed in appearance, they got out of the car. That was when two bike security officers came riding up to us asking us how our evening was going. My wife's lover told them pretty good that he was just fucking my wife while I was watching out for them to show up, but that they were too late because they finished. Then my wife told me they were going back to the apartment and that I was to go home and she would see me the next morning. I had to walk myself to another garage and find my car to go home, which I did, alone.
I remember that. Thanks for sharing Hun. That was a fun night at you ur expense, lol. You are such a great guy and so supportive. I know, no one wants to hear that, lol

Hi Zeek. ok we went out for a meal. (before our friend was married) it was a posh outlandish place, you know the kind. lots of parking lots laybys etcs. Cant say where really. The meal was planned but the rest wasnt, unbeknown to me. I needd the toilet but our friend said he would pay the bill and have a drink with Di in the lounge. All ok. i was hoping for more more bit dissapointed but thats life. arriving back at the lounge, no sign of them, Di cant drive, i have the keys anyway. Then two people really pissed walking up the drove?drive giggling.. Its my wife and her "date". she gets hold of my hand and says come here, Walks back to our car tells me to open it. sits back on the back seats lifts her skirt and says " Is this what you wanted?" Her friend has filled her!! really huge.. SHE planned it all. went back in the pub and had a drink, she was tellinng us both "its still running out i can feel it". Her friend told me after she had told her she wanted bareback but not told me. He stayed her lover for 25 years and never used a a condom. for almost 10 of those years he was/ is married.. we stopped it. but he still txts messages asking to see her and sends di flowers on birthdays etc. Its ice to have friends sometimes xx

Hi Zeek. ok we went out for a meal. (before our friend was married) it was a posh outlandish place, you know the kind. lots of parking lots laybys etcs. Cant say where really. The meal was planned but the rest wasnt, unbeknown to me. I needd the toilet but our friend said he would pay the bill and have a drink with Di in the lounge. All ok. i was hoping for more more bit dissapointed but thats life. arriving back at the lounge, no sign of them, Di cant drive, i have the keys anyway. Then two people really pissed walking up the drove?drive giggling.. Its my wife and her "date". she gets hold of my hand and says come here, Walks back to our car tells me to open it. sits back on the back seats lifts her skirt and says " Is this what you wanted?" Her friend has filled her!! really huge.. SHE planned it all. went back in the pub and had a drink, she was tellinng us both "its still running out i can feel it". Her friend told me after she had told her she wanted bareback but not told me. He stayed her lover for 25 years and never used a a condom. for almost 10 of those years he was/ is married.. we stopped it. but he still txts messages asking to see her and sends di flowers on birthdays etc. Its ice to have friends sometimes xx
So she knew but you didn’t. Any chance you’d clean her up.

Your wife sounds amazing! What a woman.

Reactions: zekethegeek
Yes Teddy i did,, She kept her panties on. Bear in mind i did not know this was going to happen< here and ore frieind kenew she was going to be creampied i did not even know they were going to have sex, and no i did not get to fuck her after, appparently i had been a pig and not nice in the shopping salom ?gala that was my torture? r revenge if you will from her. bitch. sorry!

My wife thought it would be hot to have sex with random strangers in the back seat of a car as she was driven around town. Not wanting her to get into any dangerous situations without me, we devised a plan. She bought an Uber light off eBay or amazon, and I put it in the window of our car. My wife would go out to dance clubs and pick up men and then act like she was ordering an Uber and instead text me her location, and she would tell the guy the type of car picking them up. I would pull up and ask for their names, and they would get inside the back seat. I would drive them around town as they partied and played. Usually, my wife sucked the guy's dick, he ate her pussy, and most times he would fuck my wife in the backseat with me in the front pretending to be the Uber driver.

I got to watch, She got to play, and none of the guys ever knew I was her husband and not an Uber driver. I even got tips from most guys and comments about what a hot slut my wife was. We did about sixty trips like this one summer back in 2016.
We were in Nashville for work and would make the rounds of the Broadway HonkeyTonks on Weekend Nights or at Vandy Games for fun. My wife loved it, lots of hot, horny, hormone-raging young men filled with cum. Up in Nashville, a car with an Uber sticker fit right in, no questions asked.

My wife thought it would be hot to have sex with random strangers in the back seat of a car as she was driven around town. Not wanting her to get into any dangerous situations without me, we devised a plan. She bought an Uber light off eBay or amazon, and I put it in the window of our car. My wife would go out to dance clubs and pick up men and then act like she was ordering an Uber and instead text me her location, and she would tell the guy the type of car picking them up. I would pull up and ask for their names, and they would get inside the back seat. I would drive them around town as they partied and played. Usually, my wife sucked the guy's dick, he ate her pussy, and most times he would fuck my wife in the backseat with me in the front pretending to be the Uber driver.

I got to watch, She got to play, and none of the guys ever knew I was her husband and not an Uber driver. I even got tips from most guys and comments about what a hot slut my wife was. We did about sixty trips like this one summer back in 2016.
We were in Nashville for work and would make the rounds of the Broadway HonkeyTonks on Weekend Nights or at Vandy Games for fun. My wife loved it, lots of hot, horny, hormone-raging young men filled with cum. Up in Nashville, a car with an Uber sticker fit right in, no questions asked.
Lots of stop and go traffic. I bet that gave you opportunity to watch in the rear view mirror.

Reactions: Couple4MFM