The road from fantasy to reality

Dcucked

Male
Mar 22, 2021
I have had a desire to watch my wife fuck an another guy and see her enjoy herself with a bigger cock than me. Im about 6" erect and my wife says much bigger would hurt (shes rather petite). For maybe the past 3-4 years we have played with me wearing a chastity device for various lengths of time. We have also engaged in dirty talk and some roleplay in bed. My wife says shes not one to fantasize, either something feels good to her or it doesnt. She does however understand how I like to fantasize or incorporate various kinks into our sex life. Recently, I told her how I feel it would be hot for her to fuck another guy and her response was, "I dont know" not "no." She was surprised to find out that I wouldnt be jealous. I told her that I know that at the end of the day (or night) she would be coming back to me. She has no desire to stray but she was worried what if something unexpected happened. She also said she is not ok with me being with someone else, which is ok with me as I dont desire that. I think she also had some other pretty normal insecurities like, "someone else will see me naked" and "what about diseases" or "what if we know the person" assuming we wanted to do this with someone who was a stranger. How have you worked through these concerns as you have explored this lifestyle with your wife?

My wife and I decided roleplay would be a good, safe way to explore this fantasy so the other night I used a dildo that we have which is only slightly longer and thicker than myself to fuck her. I went down on my wife while I pushed the dildo in and out of her pussy. She was so wet and it was a new experience to be that close to another "cock." I could hear her wetness and feel the resistance of the dildo going in and out of my wifes pussy and I wanted to suck on the cock and taste my wifes juices before having it plunge into her cunt again. I had my dick locked in a chastity cage and right before my wife came I had a huge orgasm without even touching myself. The pressure of laying on my belly in between the legs of my wife was enough to make me blow my load, all while semi hard inside a 2" metal cage.

After I came we talked about what it would be like if the dildo was actually another guy. My wife still said, "I dont know....I have to think about it." I felt like if there was another guy in the bed, I would want him to get away from my wife so I could be with her. I wondered if maybe this is better as a fantasy, however the next morning again I was thinking about my wife fucking another guy again. I would want to lick my wifes pussy clean and suck out all the cum before fucking her myself and enjoying how her pussy must feel after being fucked by another (bigger) cock.

Im not sure where things go from here but I want to keep exploring this side of our sex life. Its a little confusing sometimes separating the fantasy from reality. Have any of you experienced the same and how did you move forward? 🤔

I have had a desire to watch my wife fuck an another guy and see her enjoy herself with a bigger cock than me. Im about 6" erect and my wife says much bigger would hurt (shes rather petite). For maybe the past 3-4 years we have played with me wearing a chastity device for various lengths of time. We have also engaged in dirty talk and some roleplay in bed. My wife says shes not one to fantasize, either something feels good to her or it doesnt. She does however understand how I like to fantasize or incorporate various kinks into our sex life. Recently, I told her how I feel it would be hot for her to fuck another guy and her response was, "I dont know" not "no." She was surprised to find out that I wouldnt be jealous. I told her that I know that at the end of the day (or night) she would be coming back to me. She has no desire to stray but she was worried what if something unexpected happened. She also said she is not ok with me being with someone else, which is ok with me as I dont desire that. I think she also had some other pretty normal insecurities like, "someone else will see me naked" and "what about diseases" or "what if we know the person" assuming we wanted to do this with someone who was a stranger. How have you worked through these concerns as you have explored this lifestyle with your wife?

My wife and I decided roleplay would be a good, safe way to explore this fantasy so the other night I used a dildo that we have which is only slightly longer and thicker than myself to fuck her. I went down on my wife while I pushed the dildo in and out of her pussy. She was so wet and it was a new experience to be that close to another "cock." I could hear her wetness and feel the resistance of the dildo going in and out of my wifes pussy and I wanted to suck on the cock and taste my wifes juices before having it plunge into her cunt again. I had my dick locked in a chastity cage and right before my wife came I had a huge orgasm without even touching myself. The pressure of laying on my belly in between the legs of my wife was enough to make me blow my load, all while semi hard inside a 2" metal cage.

After I came we talked about what it would be like if the dildo was actually another guy. My wife still said, "I dont know....I have to think about it." I felt like if there was another guy in the bed, I would want him to get away from my wife so I could be with her. I wondered if maybe this is better as a fantasy, however the next morning again I was thinking about my wife fucking another guy again. I would want to lick my wifes pussy clean and suck out all the cum before fucking her myself and enjoying how her pussy must feel after being fucked by another (bigger) cock.

Im not sure where things go from here but I want to keep exploring this side of our sex life. Its a little confusing sometimes separating the fantasy from reality. Have any of you experienced the same and how did you move forward? 🤔
You’re further along than we are. My wife doesn’t want a dildo.

It’s a great feeling of mixed emotions at first until you find out what you really want.
The stage in your marriage helps also as our sex life was very vanilla when our children were growing up. Does your wife dress for sex?
I am available to play in the U.K. west London and quite comfortable with hubby being there 😈