The Second Meeting

J.J.Jones

Verified
Verified
After the first meeting things changed somewhat. I knew the messages etc were still happening, but she wouldn’t talk about it as much. I did get some details, but she spent a lot of time on her phone laughing and giggling.

A few weeks later I arrived home from work on a Friday and was met at the door by Julie, dressed to kill, announcing she was going out with Rob again. I asked of she would message me and she just winked and headed out the door.

About 3 hours later I got a txt saying they have finished dinner and I am going back to his place.. I replied, but that was all I got..

I woke up about 6am, having slept on the lounge and Julie was not home, I checked my phone, nothing.. I sent her a message and got no reply. Now I was starting to worry. About 8am, she walked in through the door, looking very much the worse for what must have been a big night.

She gave me a sloppy kiss and I asked how her night was.. she said she would tell me when she work up. With that she went and had a shower and crawled into bed.

I wandered around the house, trying to keep busy, but I was so horny I was almost beside myself.

A few hours later she walked into the living room in a short robe.. and motioned for me to sit next to her on the couch. She asked what I wanted to know and of course I said everything. She laughed and said she would answer questions, but not just talk through the whole night. I noticed a distinct shift in her attitude but I said nothing. I asked why she hadn’t returned my messages. Her answer shocked me. “When I am with Rob, I am his and he said not to, so I didn’t” I decided this was not the time to argue, but I didn’t like that answer at all.

I asked what happened at dinner, “they talked, flirted and had a nice meal” and when you got back to his place? .. “as soon as we got through the door he pushed me to my knees, pushed his pants down and fucked my mouth. He held me by the hair and told me what was going to happen for the rest of the night, it was so hot, I was trembling all over” .. with this she opened her robe, and started to run her fingers over her pussy..

I asked what he did after she had let him use her mouth like that… she pointed at her pussy and said if I want more, I needed to do my husbandly duties and lick..

I did as I was told and she told me how he had fucked her on and off all night. She had never fucked and sucked so much in one night. Just as she was cumming from my tounge she dropped the next bombshell.. “I have promised that next time there doesn’t need to be a condom.AAA1 - [001523].jpg

No condom amazing, except for STDs. Do you where the dude ejaculated? Inside her mouth maybe?
Amazing I'd love to be cuckolded that way. Yes a bit harsh she will totally blank you but it is somewhat part of the game? Also must be annoying to be enjoying time with someone but have to be checking on your phone constantly.

Me and my wife split up once and one night when I was over she decided to fuck me but first she had me eat her pussy that I found out later her boyfriend had just fucked her.I really did not mind,it kinda made fucking her hotter!

Reactions: spin418