The story of my first and only time being cucked so far

CanCuckJ

Male
Nov 12, 2017
Hi all! I wanted to share my story of the one time I was cucked so far and hope you all enjoy it as well! Any questions or comments afterwards I'll do my best to respond to !

My girlfriend knows about my fantasy. We've talked about it a lot, and in depth, and laid in bed playing with each other while dirty talking about it. It's no secret my desire for her to be fucked by someone else and still isn't

I went to bed one night while she was a little tipsy. Nothing crazy, she bad a rough day at work and I was dead tired so I went to bed while she was having some wine. I woke up, usual day. Walked into the kitchen and saw a note taped to the kitchen cabinet. A long note which I still have and read. On the front she was telling me last night she was messaging an old friend of hers, who we'll call Tom to protect his real name. They were friends with benefits before her and I met. She told me how they both had the day off and she wanted to know if he could come over and make my fantasy come true while I was at work

On the back side of the note, she was dirty talking like crazy and asking me if I loved the thought of her taking his cock in our bed and telling me how bad she wanted it and how wet she was last night for him.

I walked into the bedroom and kissed her and asked to see the texts. My heart started pounding when I saw they sent each other pictures. He sent her a picture of his hard cock (very thick) and she sent him pictures of her pussy and her tits. My mind was going crazy and I told her that he better come over

I got to work and my cock and mind were going crazy. Fast forward to my lunch break though since nothing happened until then

I got on lunch and first 2 messages I had on my phone were "He's here" and "He kissed me!" which basically made me rock hard in the lunch room at work. I texted her how horny I was and asked for an update. The only message I got during the rest of lunch was a picture of her sucking his thick cock

Fast forward to my last break and I have so many more pictures! One of him eating her out, one picture she took of herself being fuckee from behind, and two pictures HE TOOK of his cock in her. NO CONDOM !! I was i absolute heaven at work! My mind was in the clouds

The minute I got home from work she took her pants and panties off for me so I could lick her. No cum in her, he came on her ass. But oh my god the smell of cock on her was clear as day and a smell I will never forget! And while I licked her she told me every detail from how they kissed to how loud she moaned for him, to how he made her beg for his cock. She was sooooooo wet while telling me! We had amazing sex that night and I messaged him on Facebook after thanking him for fucking her. He even told me how much she moaned for him and how she never moaned that much for him before

And that's the story of my first time being cucked

Great story, those must be some great pictures they took. Imagine you still stroke to them if you even kept the note. Keep us posted