The Strangest place you had sex in

During a religious function evening on a construction site, got caught by one labour, he saw her naked hanging on me and i was standingly fucking her, we dressed up, the labor was forcing us to go withhim to the owner of the site, but i knew he was planning to take us to the workshop so his friend group can gangbang my girl, so i punch him in face and run away carrying my girl

Hubs here.... way before I met my wife, I banged this girl I met at the club on her desk.... at the local school she taught at (3rd graders). She was 4 years older than me and I was still in college and had nowhere to take her. She told me to go to the elementary. She unlocked the school, then her classroom and bent over the desk and said... Fuck the shit out of my ass! I did! We fucked two more times including once in the coat closet and the last on the "story time" mat. She told me she kept thinking about where we fucked the next week and got distracted a lot.

in a night club at the end of night slow dances, (early 1990’s) I used to regularly fuck this girl called Jenny! This night we had a dance just a few meters away from the Bouncer, wearing a short dress, I hooked her left leg up to my hip, unzipped my hard cock pulled her panties aside and slowly fucked her, needless to say we didn’t go round in circles, more routed to the spot! My mate with another girl couldn’t believe what I was doing! I’m sure more people worked it out too!!! We finished later outside!

Wifey here.... strangest place I had sex was on a girls trip to Ft. Lauderdale, Senior year of college. Hooked up with this guy at a club. He took me back to his hotel but we didn't fuck in his room. He had me deepthroat him on the glass elevator and then we proceeded to fuck while others got on and off the elevator. I think we had 7-8 onlookers (inside the elevator) by the time we finished.

Wifey here.... strangest place I had sex was on a girls trip to Ft. Lauderdale, Senior year of college. Hooked up with this guy at a club. He took me back to his hotel but we didn't fuck in his room. He had me deepthroat him on the glass elevator and then we proceeded to fuck while others got on and off the elevator. I think we had 7-8 onlookers (inside the elevator) by the time we finished.
Oh what a naughty little fucking slut, taking the cock down your throat and pussy out in public with a crowd!!!! Was your pussy flooding????

Reactions: playfulpair
Not strange but exciting non the less! Wife and I were camping this past weekend! We climbed into bed to a storm, fucking with the Thunder and Lightening above us! The earth moved as we both enjoyed an amazing fuck!

Reactions: btweets
Nightclub Dance floor whilst smooching at the end of the night, only yards from a Bouncer! Indoor Squash Court at the YMCA! Swimming Pool changing rooms!
Gatwick Airport Mens Toilet, Village Hall Toilet, Car Park multi story, (Before Security Cameras) Steps leading to the Magistrates Court! Wow I was wild!! It’s coming back to me now!

• Love
Reactions: HammerHer
In the back row of a movie theater while Star Wars was playing. I pulled my tits out, lifted my skirt, spread my legs, and put my feet on the seats in front of me. I masturbated myself to orgasm and sucked a cock until he came in my mouth. Of course I swallowed. While I masturbated I kept my eyes closed so I couldn't tell if anyone was watching.
That's wild and hot

I was fingered to a lovely orgasm sitting at a table in a busy restaurant by a female friend a few years back, does that count, 😇
Oh you little fucking slut, was your pussy soaked. Did she cause you to moan loudly. Did she make you pay her back later by riding your face to orgasm?????

Yum!! 😉😋😋😋