The Traffic Stop, Part 4

justcucked55

Couple
Dec 23, 2021
Washington, DC suburbs
I prepared what I thought to be a nice breakfast consisting of an omlet, toast and coffee. They both came downstairs together once they smelled food. My wife was wearing a very sheer teddy and He was in his boxers. His size was clearly visible and my wife's glances, followed by a smile, confirmed that she noticed as well. They both ate their breakfast, giggled and even kissed, as I watched. Once they were almost finished with eating, my wife reminded me that they needed to sleep for a while and that I was NOT to come upstairs until she texted me. She added that I may even want to do some yard work or something outside, as they might be most of the afternoon.

I wasn't sure what to say or think, but they happily left me in the kitchen to clean up as they ascended the stairs to our bedroom. I cleaned up and then found some of my clothes at the bottom of the stairs. Good thing because I was naked. I got dressed and left the house and went for a long walk, got some lunch and walked some more as I reflected on the evening's events.

Six hours later, at 4:30 pm, I got a text.

"Come home."

I hurried home and noticed that His car was gone from our driveway. I went in, undressed and hurried upstairs. As I entered the bedroom, it smelled of sex... LOTS of sex. My wife was seated up in bed, leaning back against the headboard.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes.' She replied, using very little emotion. "I am VERY Okay."

She pulled back the covers, revealing her very well-used pussy, and motioned with her finger to "come here."

I knew what to do and dropped to my knees and leaned in.

"That's a good boy" she said in a nurturing fashion. "You're taking to this much better than I could have imagined."

"So you've been imagining something like this?" I asked, after lifting my mouth off of her vulva.

"More on that later." She replied.

As I gently lapped at her wet center, she explained that she and Officer Nightstick would be seeing more of each other.... much more. I nodded in agreement.

Over the next few weeks, He would join us every Sunday Morning, when He got off of His shift, around 6:30 am and they would spend the entire day in our bed after I made them breakfast. He would also drop by on Wednesday afternoons around 5:00 and stay with my wife until after midnight. On rare occasions, He would take her out on a date on Friday nights. My wife would always dress like a slut for Him.. I usually got to clean my wife after all of their sessions together.

On one sunday morning, I was texted and told to bring up coffee. I opened the door and almost dropped the coffee! He was on His back, feet toward the door. My wife was straddling Him, facing His feet and the door. She was leaning very far back, almost laying on His chest. His hands were roughly massaging her breasts. But the shocker was that my wife’s legs were spread VERY wide, her thighs on each side of His. Her pussy was gapping and open so it was very clear that He had His cock up my wife’s ass! I had never seen or known my wife to do anal! There was very little movement as my wife was staying still. He was very slowing, gently and erotically thrusting up into her. My wife was moaning and signaling her somewhat discomfort yet also total enjoyment of what he was doing. I stood there and watched for several minutes. My wife then shifted and saw me standing there.

“You little perve” She said, almost giggling. “You like seeing this, don’t you? Look how hard you are, you sick-o.”

I just nodded.

”Set the coffee down on the nightstand” my wife said, “and then lean down here and gently lick my clit. It’s called ‘fucklicking’ and you better get used to it.”

I set the coffee down and put one knee up on the bed and then leaned in toward my wife’s very sticky pussy. After the first lick, it was obvious that He had fucked her pussy before her ass. She moaned out as I gently tongued her hard little clit.

”That’s it, cuckie” my wife praised. “This is what you’re best at…. Licking my pussy after a real man has fucked me. He fucks me so good!

I could only moan. I didn’t know what excited me more… knowing that He had fucked her and now I was licking her pussy OR that she thought of me as her cuck? We had never discussed this sort of scenario in detail.

My wife then seemed to concentrate on the monster cock up her ass. She moved and seemed to reposition herself to accommodate His girth.

”You’re so fucking BIG!” My wife said. “But I want this… I want to give you ALL of me.”
I continued lapping at her clit as she tried to get Him all inside.

”Lick his huge balls, cuckie” my wife ordered. “Help make Him cum.”

I lifted my head and looked at His huge balls. I hesitated enough that she added her thoughts.

”If you’re not going to do as I say and lick His balls, or anything else that we tell you,” she explained, “then we have no use for you here….
and you may leave.”

I lowered my head and gently tongued the base of His shaft, just before it disappeared inside of my wife's anal ring. I then tongued His scrotum, feeling how full His balls were.

My wife continued to try and get Him deeper in but was having a great deal of difficulty. I asked her if she wanted me to get some lube? She laughed!

”You want to make it easier and actually help Him to fuck your wife‘s ass?” She asked, seeming very surprised.

”Just trying to make it more enjoyable for you.” I replied.

”Go to the kitchen and get some coconut oil” she said, smiling. “It’ll taste better than lube…. You know, for when you clean us up.”

I got up and went downstairs, as her words sunk in. When I returned, they were propped up in bed and sipping their coffee, looking like a very happy couple! My wife pulled the sheet back, revealing His mid-section.

”Lube His cock up first.” She said. “Get Him good and slippery for my married forbidden little hole.”

I stood there and looked at His cock. I had never touched another man’s cock before, but I found myself pouring a liberal amount of coconut oil into my hand and then rubbing His cock with the slick mixture, from the tip of His cock to His balls. I did this with three or four handfuls of the oil and was now stroking His length. They both watched me do this and smiled at each other.

”You like this, don’t you cuckie?” My wife asked, smiling from ear to ear. “I knew that you were ‘this way’…. You know….”

My wife then pulled back the covers and rolled to her side, sliding her ass-cheeks up against His hips. She lifted her top leg and drapped it across His body, opening up and spreading her ass cheeks for His possible entry.

”Now be a good hubby” she said, sarcastically, “and guide His cock into my little asshole.”

He rolled to His side and His cock naturally pointed menacingly toward my wife’s ass.

”You heard her” He said. “Take Me in your hand, line me up and guide Me into your slut-of-a-wife.”

”OMG” my wife exclaimed, “you’re such a little perve. Look how hard you are as you touch another Man’s cock …a REAL Man‘s cock…. Go ahead, cuckie…. guide that real Man’s cock into me before I loose my nerve.”

It was true. My dick was so hard and throbbing as I held Officer Nightstick’s thick and long cock. I used my one hand to reach down and spread my wife’s left ass-cheek and my other, lube-covered hand to guide the tip to the center of my wife’s little puckered hole. I rested the tip of His cock right at her opening and then looked up a Him… and for some unknown reason, I smiled up at Him.

I suddenly felt my wife’s fingers tighten around my hanging balls.

“If He hurts me” she said, “then I hurt YOU!”

He rolled His hips slightly and eased the head of His cock into my wife’s tight little anal opening. My wife opened nicely, at first, but then tightened up, as did her grip on my balls. He allowed her to accommodate His girth and then leaned in a little more. I watched wide-eyed as He literally pushed her anal ring into her own body. As His tip “popped“ inside of my wife’s rectum, my wife let out a Yelp and I reacted with my dick.… it sputtered and spammed and shot my cum all over my wife’s arm and hand.

“ Aw, honey?“ my wife said, “you came already?”

I heard Him chuckle as He repositioned His knees to get a better angle to ass-fuck my wife.

”Well,” He said, as He pushed slowly into my wife’s rectum, “the first bitch already came…. Now let’s work on YOU!” As He sunk all the way into my wife.

Her eyes screwed tightly closed as she readied herself for the ass-pounding of her life!

My wife’s whimpers filled the room as Officer Nightstick relentlessly slammed against my wife’s curvy ass-cheeks. His thick cock glistened with a mixture of coconut oil and my wife’s ass-juice. His heavy balls were visible when He withdrew and just before He slammed all the way down. Her whimpers turned to moans and then the occasional YELP or two as He hit never-before touched places deep inside my wife’s bowels. I can’t explain why, but in spite of having just climaxed, my dick got hard again! I mean, I knew that it was somewhat uncomfortable for my wife, if not painful, yet I was very turned on! Fortunately, my wife did not notice my aroused state as she was totally focused on her own bliss.

After a good 10 minutes of the intense ass-pounding, a sheen of perspiration covered my wife’s heavily-used body and she was now pleading for this powerful Alpha-Male to finish. He, on the other hand, was driven to take my wife and make her HIS!

”Take it, bitch” He growled, “Take it ALL!”

”Ahhhhh” my wife replied, “Please…. PLEASE”

For some unknown reason, I reached under His powerful thighs, and began gently massaging His balls As He continued slamming into my wife’s ass. I then accidentally touched His anus with my thumb! I didn’t intend to touch Him there, but I did…. And He growled out louder….. I then intentionally circled His anus with my slippery thumb and He growled again, pulling His cock out of my wife's gapping anal opening and He shot His massive load all over my wife's ass-cheeks, pussy and asshole. My wife seemed to climax as well, but I was focused on His reaction to what I was doing. As He spasmed and shot, I felt His anus throb around my thumb! He quickly moved away and fell to the mattress, on His back, panting His joy at His conquest.

I looked at my wife's body, her mid-section covered in His cum, her pussy wet and her anal opening still gaping... His cum dripped off of her.

"Clean Me" my wife struggled to get the words out. "NOW!"

I hesitated but then leaned in and began taking long, slow laps at the mess covering her ass. It felt humilating and erotic at the same time. As I was getting close to finishing up, my wife spoke:

"I'm very pleased with how you've been taking all of this.'' My wife praised me. "Better than I could have imagined. Remember me saying that a few weeks ago? Better than I had imagined?"

"Mmmmm, Hmmm" i moaned out,still tonguing her ass.

"Well," she began, "The night of our anniversary, when you got pulled over, was NOT the first time that the Nice Officer and I fucked each ohter. That entire Traffic Stop was all prearranged."

I lifted my head and looked at my wife in disbelief.

"Why?" I asked, "Why would you do that?"

"To gauge your reaction to seeing and knowing that another man is fucking me, silly." She answered. "And you've accepted it wonderfully."

"Well...." i stammered, "How long has this been going on, ... you know, before our anniversary night?"

"Since I got pulled over for speeding" she smiled and answered, "About 3 months before our anniversary. Naturally, I got out of the ticket... but then found that I enjoyed sex with Him so much. We then hatched a plan to see if we could include you into our sex. And here we are!"

I just stood there, my head spinning and in total disbelief.

"Now" my wife added, as she rolled onto her back, "go get a warm washcloth so that you can clean up the Nice Officer's cock. Then you're going to do what we ALL know that you want to do.... you're going to suck Him hard so that he can fuck me again!"

To Be Continued......

Last edited:
I prepared what I thought to be a nice breakfast consisting of an omlet, toast and coffee. They both came downstairs together once they smelled food. My wife was wearing a very sheer teddy and He was in his boxers. His size was clearly visible and my wife's glances, followed by a smile, confirmed that she noticed as well. They both ate their breakfast, giggled and even kissed, as I watched. Once they were almost finished with eating, my wife reminded me that they needed to sleep for a while and that I was NOT to come upstairs until she texted me. She added that I may even want to do some yard work or something outside, as they might be most of the afternoon.

I wasn't sure what to say or think, but they happily left me in the kitchen to clean up as they ascended the stairs to our bedroom. I cleaned up and then found some of my clothes at the bottom of the stairs. Good thing because I was naked. I got dressed and left the house and went for a long walk, got some lunch and walked some more as I reflected on the evening's events.

Six hours later, at 4:30 pm, I got a text.

"Come home."

I hurried home and noticed that His car was gone from our driveway. I went in, undressed and hurried upstairs. As I entered the bedroom, it smelled of sex... LOTS of sex. My wife was seated up in bed, leaning back against the headboard.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes.' She replied, using very little emotion. "I am VERY Okay."

She pulled back the covers, revealing her very well-used pussy, and motioned with her finger to "come here."

I knew what to do and dropped to my knees and leaned in.

"That's a good boy" she said in a nurturing fashion. "You're taking to this much better than I could have imagined."

"So you've been imagining something like this?" I asked, after lifting my mouth off of her vulva.

"More on that later." She replied.

As I gently lapped at her wet center, she explained that she and Officer Nightstick would be seeing more of each other.... much more. I nodded in agreement.

Over the next few weeks, He would join us every Sunday Morning, when He got off of His shift, around 6:30 am and they would spend the entire day in our bed after I made them breakfast. He would also drop by on Wednesday afternoons around 5:00 and stay with my wife until after midnight. On rare occasions, He would take her out on a date on Friday nights. My wife would always dress like a slut for Him.. I usually got to clean my wife after all of their sessions together.

On one sunday morning, I was texted and told to bring up coffee. I opened the door and almost dropped the coffee! He was on His back, feet toward the door. My wife was straddling Him, facing His feet and the door. She was leaning very far back, almost laying on His chest. His hands were roughly massaging her breasts. But the shocker was that my wife’s legs were spread VERY wide, her thighs on each side of His. Her pussy was gapping and open so it was very clear that He had His cock up my wife’s ass! I had never seen or known my wife to do anal! There was very little movement as my wife was staying still. He was very slowing, gently and erotically thrusting up into her. My wife was moaning and signaling her somewhat discomfort yet also total enjoyment of what he was doing. I stood there and watched for several minutes. My wife then shifted and saw me standing there.

“You little perve” She said, almost giggling. “You like seeing this, don’t you? Look how hard you are, you sick-o.”

I just nodded.

”Set the coffee down on the nightstand” my wife said, “and then lean down here and gently lick my clit. It’s called ‘fucklicking’ and you better get used to it.”

I set the coffee down and put one knee up on the bed and then leaned in toward my wife’s very sticky pussy. After the first lick, it was obvious that He had fucked her pussy before her ass. She moaned out as I gently tongued her hard little clit.

”That’s it, cuckie” my wife praised. “This is what you’re best at…. Licking my pussy after a real man has fucked me. He fucks me so good!

I could only moan. I didn’t know what excited me more… knowing that He had fucked her and now I was licking her pussy OR that she thought of me as her cuck? We had never discussed this sort of scenario in detail.

My wife then seemed to concentrate on the monster cock up her ass. She moved and seemed to reposition herself to accommodate His girth.

”You’re so fucking BIG!” My wife said. “But I want this… I want to give you ALL of me.”
I continued lapping at her clit as she tried to get Him all inside.

”Lick his huge balls, cuckie” my wife ordered. “Help make Him cum.”

I lifted my head and looked at His huge balls. I hesitated enough that she added her thoughts.

”If you’re not going to do as I say and lick His balls, or anything else that we tell you,” she explained, “then we have no use for you here….
and you may leave.”

I lowered my head and gently tongued the base of His shaft, just before it disappeared inside of my wife's anal ring. I then tongued His scrotum, feeling how full His balls were.

My wife continued to try and get Him deeper in but was having a great deal of difficulty. I asked her if she wanted me to get some lube? She laughed!

”You want to make it easier and actually help Him to fuck your wife‘s ass?” She asked, seeming very surprised.

”Just trying to make it more enjoyable for you.” I replied.

”Go to the kitchen and get some coconut oil” she said, smiling. “It’ll taste better than lube…. You know, for when you clean us up.”

I got up and went downstairs, as her words sunk in. When I returned, they were propped up in bed and sipping their coffee, looking like a very happy couple! My wife pulled the sheet back, revealing His mid-section.

”Lube His cock up first.” She said. “Get Him good and slippery for my married forbidden little hole.”

I stood there and looked at His cock. I had never touched another man’s cock before, but I found myself pouring a liberal amount of coconut oil into my hand and then rubbing His cock with the slick mixture, from the tip of His cock to His balls. I did this with three or four handfuls of the oil and was now stroking His length. They both watched me do this and smiled at each other.

”You like this, don’t you cuckie?” My wife asked, smiling from ear to ear. “I knew that you were ‘this way’…. You know….”

My wife then pulled back the covers and rolled to her side, sliding her ass-cheeks up against His hips. She lifted her top leg and drapped it across His body, opening up and spreading her ass cheeks for His possible entry.

”Now be a good hubby” she said, sarcastically, “and guide His cock into my little asshole.”

He rolled to His side and His cock naturally pointed menacingly toward my wife’s ass.

”You heard her” He said. “Take Me in your hand, line me up and guide Me into your slut-of-a-wife.”

”OMG” my wife exclaimed, “you’re such a little perve. Look how hard you are as you touch another Man’s cock …a REAL Man‘s cock…. Go ahead, cuckie…. guide that real Man’s cock into me before I loose my nerve.”

It was true. My dick was so hard and throbbing as I held Officer Nightstick’s thick and long cock. I used my one hand to reach down and spread my wife’s left ass-cheek and my other, lube-covered hand to guide the tip to the center of my wife’s little puckered hole. I rested the tip of His cock right at her opening and then looked up a Him… and for some unknown reason, I smiled up at Him.

I suddenly felt my wife’s fingers tighten around my hanging balls.

“If He hurts me” she said, “then I hurt YOU!”

He rolled His hips slightly and eased the head of His cock into my wife’s tight little anal opening. My wife opened nicely, at first, but then tightened up, as did her grip on my balls. He allowed her to accommodate His girth and then leaned in a little more. I watched wide-eyed as He literally pushed her anal ring into her own body. As His tip “popped“ inside of my wife’s rectum, my wife let out a Yelp and I reacted with my dick.… it sputtered and spammed and shot my cum all over my wife’s arm and hand.

“ Aw, honey?“ my wife said, “you came already?”

I heard Him chuckle as He repositioned His knees to get a better angle to ass-fuck my wife.

”Well,” He said, as He pushed slowly into my wife’s rectum, “the first bitch already came…. Now let’s work on YOU!” As He sunk all the way into my wife.

Her eyes screwed tightly closed as she readied herself for the ass-pounding of her life!

My wife’s whimpers filled the room as Officer Nightstick relentlessly slammed against my wife’s curvy ass-cheeks. His thick cock glistened with a mixture of coconut oil and my wife’s ass-juice. His heavy balls were visible when He withdrew and just before He slammed all the way down. Her whimpers turned to moans and then the occasional YELP or two as He hit never-before touched places deep inside my wife’s bowels. I can’t explain why, but in spite of having just climaxed, my dick got hard again! I mean, I knew that it was somewhat uncomfortable for my wife, if not painful, yet I was very turned on! Fortunately, my wife did not notice my aroused state as she was totally focused on her own bliss.

After a good 10 minutes of the intense ass-pounding, a sheen of perspiration covered my wife’s heavily-used body and she was now pleading for this powerful Alpha-Male to finish. He, on the other hand, was driven to take my wife and make her HIS!

”Take it, bitch” He growled, “Take it ALL!”

”Ahhhhh” my wife replied, “Please…. PLEASE”

For some unknown reason, I reached under His powerful thighs, and began gently massaging His balls As He continued slamming into my wife’s ass. I then accidentally touched His anus with my thumb! I didn’t intend to touch Him there, but I did…. And He growled out louder….. I then intentionally circled His anus with my slippery thumb and He growled again, pulling His cock out of my wife's gapping anal opening and He shot His massive load all over my wife's ass-cheeks, pussy and asshole. My wife seemed to climax as well, but I was focused on His reaction to what I was doing. As He spasmed and shot, I felt His anus throb around my thumb! He quickly moved away and fell to the mattress, on His back, panting His joy at His conquest.

I looked at my wife's body, her mid-section covered in His cum, her pussy wet and her anal opening still gaping... His cum dripped off of her.

"Clean Me" my wife struggled to get the words out. "NOW!"

I hesitated but then leaned in and began taking long, slow laps at the mess covering her ass. It felt humilating and erotic at the same time. As I was getting close to finishing up, my wife spoke:

"I'm very pleased with how you've been taking all of this.'' My wife praised me. "Better than I could have imagined. Remember me saying that a few weeks ago? Better than I had imagined?"

"Mmmmm, Hmmm" i moaned out,still tonguing her ass.

"Well," she began, "The night of our anniversary, when you got pulled over, was NOT the first time that the Nice Officer and I fucked each ohter. That entire Traffic Stop was all prearranged."

I lifted my head and looked at my wife in disbelief.

"Why?" I asked, "Why would you do that?"

"To gauge your reaction to seeing and knowing that another man is fucking me, silly." She answered. "And you've accepted it wonderfully."

"Well...." i stammered, "How long has this been going on, ... you know, before our anniversary night?"

"Since I got pulled over for speeding" she smiled and answered, "About 3 months before our anniversary. Naturally, I got out of the ticket... but then found that I enjoyed sex with Him so much. We then hatched a plan to see if we could include you into our sex. And here we are!"

I just stood there, my head spinning and in total disbelief.

"Now" my wife added, as she rolled onto her back, "go get a warm washcloth so that you can clean up the Nice Officer's cock. Then you're going to do what we ALL know that you want to do.... you're going to suck Him hard so that he can fuck me again!"

To Be Continued......
Amazing, he sounds like he's a great fuck , plus your wife seems to take it like a champ 👌👌👌