The ultimate Christmas present

TheKinkyWombat

It’s been a little while since I posted however my wife continues to amaze me with her love for BBC. Instead of traveling home for Christmas my wife made a couple of friends in the Florida area. Now when I say a couple of friends I am referring to a group of BBC willing to give her one of her bucket list fantasies. A bareback BBC hotel gangbang. Now my wife isn’t the only person with this fantasy as I have always wanted to watch a group of aggressive hung black men give her the fucking of a lifetime. It’s like every time she hooks up with a new BBC another layer of her inner slut is revealed. After our Christmas visit to Florida I think I can honestly say her true inner BBC slut has been fully realize. I got to watch my loving wife take cock after cock and bareback load after load in all of her holes. It was one of those moments where I realize that even if I wanted to stop or she wanted to stop there was no way in hell either of us could. It was the first time in our cuckolding experience that we both experienced true submission and it definitely turned her into a BBC slut even more. I am not sure what the new year holds but I can honestly say if you’re a black man with a big cock my wife and I may be visiting a town near you soon. And any BBC from Savannah might want to drop me a line it’s one of our favorite places to go.

It’s been a little while since I posted however my wife continues to amaze me with her love for BBC. Instead of traveling home for Christmas my wife made a couple of friends in the Florida area. Now when I say a couple of friends I am referring to a group of BBC willing to give her one of her bucket list fantasies. A bareback BBC hotel gangbang. Now my wife isn’t the only person with this fantasy as I have always wanted to watch a group of aggressive hung black men give her the fucking of a lifetime. It’s like every time she hooks up with a new BBC another layer of her inner slut is revealed. After our Christmas visit to Florida I think I can honestly say her true inner BBC slut has been fully realize. I got to watch my loving wife take cock after cock and bareback load after load in all of her holes. It was one of those moments where I realize that even if I wanted to stop or she wanted to stop there was no way in hell either of us could. It was the first time in our cuckolding experience that we both experienced true submission and it definitely turned her into a BBC slut even more. I am not sure what the new year holds but I can honestly say if you’re a black man with a big cock my wife and I may be visiting a town near you soon. And any BBC from Savannah might want to drop me a line it’s one of our favorite places to go.
Great story mate and this has realy got me thinking about my wife this way

Sounds great. How many guys did she have and for how long? Who gave up first, your wife or the guys?

Sounds great. How many guys did she have and for how long? Who gave up first, your wife or the guys?
It was a small group. Five guys and my wife did not wear out neither did the guys they just did a good job of tagging out and fully satisfying her. When my wife is around BBC she turns into a complete info and I don’t think there’s a group out there that could fuck her into a coma. But I’d be willing to find out lol