The urge for dick

I love the thought of being severely fucked infront of my mrs by her whoever he may be and not being given a choice, that really turns me on , i love being dominated by real men i find it very sexy

I love the thought of being severely fucked infront of my mrs by her whoever he may be and not being given a choice, that really turns me on , i love being dominated by real men i find it very sexy
And not to be thing or anything but ive never been with a black woman or man and i wud luv to try both

I have never been attracted to men, but for reason I love looking at dicks. I never thought I would say this, but I want some dick. I want to suck a dick, I want to be fucked in the ass. I want it all, but I just can't seem to do it.
Don't we all?

I made the mistake when I first met my wife to tell her my deepest darkest fantasy of knowing what it was like to suck a guys cock. So she set it up, but her deep dark fantasy was to see to guys make out. So one night I was late getting home from off the road and there was a guy there. She new a lot of men. So I sat down, he was on one end of the couch, she was in a chair and I on the other end of the couch. She introduced us and said, he was there for me to suck his cock, straight up. Then I got nervous. She told me to get up and get my clothes off, she was definitely putting forth her dominant side. So I did what I was told. She told her friend to get up. She then told me to undress my guest, but first she wanted her fantasy to come true of watching me and him make out. Me being naked and him being dressed. So at first it was a couple small short kisses, then he pulled my naked body in and the kisses slowly got longer, until his tongue was in my mouth and our lips were locked together. Then she told me to take off his clothes and when I was on my knees to take his cock into my mouth and suck his cock.

The wife knew I was turned on cause I was rock hard and dripping pre-cum. Before long it was a MMF three some and he ended up fucking her ass and cuming in it, then I cleaned it up for her. She then told me it was my turn to make him cum, so I sucked him off after his cock had been in her ass. My first ass to mouth ordeal and I loved it.

I’m not really attracted to guys but live looking at guys cocks.