The Villages and suggestions.

We hear the Villages is the hottest place in America for sex, hotwifing and swapping. We were there a year ago and scoped out the place and liked it but didn't find any action. The wife had promised a threesome but didn't find the right guy, place, time, atmosphere. I am looking for suggestions of places to increase chances. We tried Katie Belles but it was close. We tried the alcoholic ice cream shop and saw great potential but left the next day. I would love suggestions on where to be, when to be, how to be or any other info that would help get her laid. Also any beaches on either coast that would be good trolling. She loves to sun and sunning in the right place would be really nice. Hope some of you are Villages people or Villages literate and can help.

Reactions: owlcuck
You right this 2019 summer one is the worst summer ever raining everyday for all Florida, I'm inSo.Florida near Maimi and it been raining every single dayvat 2 pm tired of this weather ....just imagine we going to Hurracaine season soon ...wonder how's going to be this year....but yes I'm with you rain every day ....

Last time we were down, the weather was sucky but people were still able to get out of the house a bit. Wife sat out front some and had neighbors come over and talk at length. This time we just didn't see anyone with it raining so much. We had a great time with our indoor activities.

We hear the Villages is the hottest place in America for sex, hotwifing and swapping. We were there a year ago and scoped out the place and liked it but didn't find any action. The wife had promised a threesome but didn't find the right guy, place, time, atmosphere. I am looking for suggestions of places to increase chances. We tried Katie Belles but it was close. We tried the alcoholic ice cream shop and saw great potential but left the next day. I would love suggestions on where to be, when to be, how to be or any other info that would help get her laid. Also any beaches on either coast that would be good trolling. She loves to sun and sunning in the right place would be really nice. Hope some of you are Villages people or Villages literate and can help.
For those who do not know about The villages, its a HUGE old folks community in Florida.

From what I have read about the Villages, it would be a lot easier for you to have sex with another woman than it would be for your wife to get laid.

I read that's because the women there outnumber the men by some rediculous amount. I do not remember. But its something like 3 women to each1 man, or 10 to 1, or something rediculous. I do not remember the numbers.

But its a place for an old man to have sex with lots of different horny old women.. And NOT a place for a woman to look for a man.

I think the ratio is about 10 to 1 but I think there is plenty to go around both ways. The age limit is 55 and there are some pretty damn hot looking women there. Might be right about someplace like Vegas being a better chance. She feels really randy and experimental in Florida given the distance from anyone we know. We are pretty well known with a business and her working for a doctor. She is pretty careful of her image around here.

To answer your question about beaches in the first post....there is a nude beach not too far from Jacksonville. It's down by New Smyrna Beach, right below Daytona. It's called Apollo Beach, and is part of The Canaveral National Seashore Park. If you go into the park, out of New Smyrna Beach, go all the way to the end of the road. The nudist part is south of the walkway down to the beach. It's not a swingers place, but more of a nudist hangout. We have been there several times. Once, a guy was walking the trail in the dunes behind us, and was jacking off looking at Suz. She motioned for him to come sit down so she could watch. She played with her pussy while watching him stroke, but we had to be careful not to draw attention from the other sunbathers a few hundred yards away. I more or less stood watch in case anyone was walking our way. They didn't do anything besides watch each other. Another time, we met a guy walking the beach. He had a big cock....and long story short, we went back to his place and he fucked her. Do a little research on Apollo Beach, and then go give it a try.

Reactions: owlcuck
Hey there. Checking to see if you guys would be interested in meeting sometime. I own a couple of businesses in Ocala. I’ve been a LMT for 9+ years. Very good at any type of massage. I’m polite, considerate and very passionate. (I have a 7.5-8 thick cock when erect - if that matters).
Looks like ur posts are a little dated, so I realize that this message may have no value.
Take care. Kevin

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun