The whole "interracial" angle

PACouple4Fun

Couple
From
PA, US
Jun 11, 2022
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Well this is certainly the right place but as far as I see, the whole interracial thing is 99% generated around the woman being the "white wife" being ISO or filled by a BBC.

I didn't go digging through the archive, just surveying the scene from the main page.

BUT..... my wife is black and certainly loves to take and get creamed by a BWC. Just check the post history!

Any others out there on the flip side?

Well this is certainly the right place but as far as I see, the whole interracial thing is 99% generated around the woman being the "white wife" being ISO or filled by a BBC.

I didn't go digging through the archive, just surveying the scene from the main page.

BUT..... my wife is black and certainly loves to take and get creamed by a BWC. Just check the post history!

I have a had a few Black girlfriends, always had a great time with them. You wife is gorgeous!

Reactions: PACouple4Fun

You have a beautiful wife.

Reactions: PACouple4Fun

Bwc here! 🍆😉😉😉😉

im attracted to white women wanting black men, but i have a few white friends that married blacl girls , , its pretty common it seems, maybe not as many white women wanting blk men tho, ?
wither way , interrical sex is very erotic

That's the better way if doing it. Black girl and white boy

Thanks for posting that perspective. I am a 23 yo white bull who enjoys black women equally as much as I do white women. Nothing better than rutting in a black woman long and hard and shooting my semen deep inside her. I use all holes and enjoy all of them anytime I get a chance with a black woman.

Most of it is wishful thinking and fantasy. The fact is that most white women aren’t black cock craving nympho maniacs.