There are those who were brought here by their wife

Unknown to me my girlfriend initiated me into the beginnings of this LS, she was 16 and i had recently been given her virginity,

She confessed soon after that she had been out with a man in his mid 30s whom she had, had a crush on since she was 14, topless in his car she would have done what she went to do but having bumped into a friend of mine lost her bottle. She phoned and told me the same evening of this mistake. I was as mad as hell and visited her the following day, told her we were finished, she cried, begged forgiveness and invited me to make love to her for the last time. As i entered her my anger disappeared, in truth i knew i would not keep her as she was a bit of a wild child, very fit, pretty, outgoing and popular with the men.

My friend never told me he had seen her either. I assume seeing them sat in a pub he probably though he was her father, rather than a married man about to claim his prize from a girl 20 years his junior.

Aged 17 she got drunk and fucked whilst on holiday, crying she told me of this mistake as i collected her from the airport, i didnt like her crying and being genuinely upset, so stopped the car, kissed and made love to her as she told me all. The truth was i actually liked this confession, a confession she didnt actually have to make.

What i didnt know at the time was she knew strangely i was getting off her her cheating on me, she found this very bizarre but has said later this was when she knew she deeply loved me.

We married when she was 18, she has later said i probably was even then destined to be her cuck husband, a term we would not hear for another 20 years. She has said years later perhaps we married when she was too young as she wanted and needed to explore her sexuality but deeply loved me too, i understood this, so i allowed her to explore from within the marriage.

She had her first affair aged about 21, but it would be another 3 years before she was sure i would enjoy watching her with another man, in truth the delay was caused by her giving us two children or probably would have happened much sooner.

Last edited:
If it is OK for one of those wives to answer your 'what steps did she take' question, the first one was telling my husband I was thinking about Phil when he asked me what I was thinking about as he fucked me with a big dildo one night, and getting my husband to tell me all about what he has seen of his squash partner Phil's actual cock in the locker room and swooning at the detail.
The next was to after that refer to the dildo as Phil and get my husband to do so too, always being very vocal about how much I enjoyed Phil fucking me, always having at least one orgasm with Phil, and always asking my husband how much he liked having me after Phil had used me. The fact is, after a while, he confessed to liking it a lot and wanting to see me enjoy the real thing.
The next stage was to get him to tell me just how much he wanted to see me enjoying Phil and describe all he wanted to see, hear, and feel. And, oh my, he had it all mapped out. Every lurid, frenzied kinky deep-thrusting bareback detail.
That was when I then we entered a stage where I got him talking about how it could be any cock and how much he would love it to be lots of cocks, how it would make him feel to have me after they all had and how much he wished it could be real.
When we were out and about, I would even get him to pick out guys he wished he could watch me fucking. And a type emerged. They were always big-built rugged kind of guys and much bigger than him.
And then, one Saturday morning over breakfast, I told him I had met a guy online, that we were going to be meeting him for a drink at lunchtime and that we would come back here if I wanted him to fuck me.
This is what I wanted him to do the minute I met the big-built and rugged ex-marine, which is precisely what he did do for a fantastic couple of hard thrusting bareback hours that afternoon, what my husband watched in every detail and then cleaned up after.
So that is how it was done in my case.
That was a year ago now, and I have lost count of how many guys I have had drinks and more with now.
XX

If it is OK for one of those wives to answer your 'what steps did she take' question, the first one was telling my husband I was thinking about Phil when he asked me what I was thinking about as he fucked me with a big dildo one night, and getting my husband to tell me all about what he has seen of his squash partner Phil's actual cock in the locker room and swooning at the detail.
The next was to after that refer to the dildo as Phil and get my husband to do so too, always being very vocal about how much I enjoyed Phil fucking me, always having at least one orgasm with Phil, and always asking my husband how much he liked having me after Phil had used me. The fact is, after a while, he confessed to liking it a lot and wanting to see me enjoy the real thing.
The next stage was to get him to tell me just how much he wanted to see me enjoying Phil and describe all he wanted to see, hear, and feel. And, oh my, he had it all mapped out. Every lurid, frenzied kinky deep-thrusting bareback detail.
That was when I then we entered a stage where I got him talking about how it could be any cock and how much he would love it to be lots of cocks, how it would make him feel to have me after they all had and how much he wished it could be real.
When we were out and about, I would even get him to pick out guys he wished he could watch me fucking. And a type emerged. They were always big-built rugged kind of guys and much bigger than him.
And then, one Saturday morning over breakfast, I told him I had met a guy online, that we were going to be meeting him for a drink at lunchtime and that we would come back here if I wanted him to fuck me.
This is what I wanted him to do the minute I met the big-built and rugged ex-marine, which is precisely what he did do for a fantastic couple of hard thrusting bareback hours that afternoon, what my husband watched in every detail and then cleaned up after.
That was a year ago now, and I have lost count of how many guys I have had drinks and more with now.
XX
it is amazing! I envy your husband that he has such a passionate wife. Thank you for sharing your story 👍

When males get on their knees to ask a woman to marry him - she should say only if you stay on your knees and do anything and everything I want including licking my pussy when I say and I plan to continue to suck and fuck any cock I want and you will like it.

Reactions: jim28
XX
OMG!!!!! This helps alot for me with my wife!!! and it has made my cock rock hard :) Thank You

• Love
Reactions: eagerwife