They're fucking RIGHT NOW!!!

Mar 27, 2021
San Diego, California
Hey guys, as you might have seen from my last post, I was planning on posting pictures my older brother and my girlfriend sent me in the group chat of her riding him on top during sex. They said it was the moments just before, when she mounted on top of him and he was taking pictures of her massive, beautiful boobs.

I put some of my favorite snapshots into a slideshow from Bloggif.com just because there's a limit to how many pics you can upload.

Here.
bandicam 2022-02-12 12-20-16-674.jpg
GF gif.gif

If you read the post about them I put out before that one, you know that I have extremely strong emotional and sexual feelings for this girl which is why I have asked them to fuck at our place while I'm staying in a hotel room waiting for them to do the deed, send me the video and leave.

Essentially, I told them it would be too much. NEVER IN HIS LIFE has my Alpha Bull Older Brother cared about how much I liked the girl I was with. In fact, it always motivates him more because he likes to see the look on my face when he sexes her up in front of me.

Nonetheless, because I think she's easily one of the most sweet girls I've been with, she has convinced him to go a little bit easier on me with her.

She said she doesn't want me putting her pussy on the internet which unfortunately I can't upload the video from last week given the angle but nonetheless, during sex with him, she does get into the spirit enough to verbalize humiliating words against me about my sexual inferiority to my big brother, also sometimes taunting me by acknowledging how sorry I must be "to be missing this" and how "I bet Brody (middle name I go by) wishes he had a body and a cock like yours.

THE POINT IS........

They told me to come home last night (Saturday) and stay so that all of us could watch the video together in the morning on the living room TV. I'm sleeping in the guest bedroom which is divided by one wall away from me and her bedroom where they're sleeping.

BUUUUTTTTTT......

THEY'RE FUCKING RIGHT NOW IN THE NEXT ROOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!

I woke up around 4 o clock to hear her moaning lightly. Every now and then, I'd hear it and think, "no, it couldn't be. They know not to do it while I'm here."

Being a cuck though, who gets off to watching this happen many times before, I risked emotional damage, and peered into the cracked door of our bedroom.

It seemed like he was groping her melon-sized titty with one hand while sliding in and out of her from behind while they were spooning.

Immediately, my heart starting racing as my stomach had never felt so sick. I immediately got an erection and went to the kitchen to get a drink of cold water.

Then I heard them talking to each other. I tried to be REEAAALL quiet so as to make them think I was still asleep in case they were on to me.

I snook back into the guest room and tried to calm my breathing and heart rate as I sat in the desk chair while I listened intently. I fell asleep for about 10 minutes given what the clock said when I woke up. The thing that woke me up was that now she was moaning loudly.

I mean, It sounds like there's a damn washing machine in there and she's riding it and it's working out stress kinks in her back that she's had for years.

I got the nerve round 4:45-50 to peer back into the door to see them fucking and OH MMYYYY GGGOOOOODDDDD to see her thick thighs straddle his body and flip her hair while her big boobies undulate like bowling ball sized water balloons in his hands, IN PERSON! was insane!!!!!!!!

I didn't think being this much emotionally attached to the woman would increase the pleasure but OMG!!!

Last edited:
Hey guys, as you might have seen from my last post, I was planning on posting pictures my older brother and my girlfriend sent me in the group chat of her riding him on top during sex. They said it was the moments just before, when she mounted on top of him and he was taking pictures of her massive, beautiful boobs.

I put into a slideshow from Bloggif.com just because there's a limit to how many pics you can upload.

Here.

View attachment 780555

If you read the post about them I put out before that one, you know that I have extremely strong emotional and sexual feelings for this girl which is why I have asked them to fuck at our place while I'm staying in a hotel room waiting for them to do the deed, send me the video and leave.

Essentially, I told them it would be too much. NEVER IN HIS LIFE has my Alpha Bull Older Brother cared about how much I liked the girl I was with. In fact, it always motivates him more because he likes to see the look on my face when he sexes her up in front of me.

Nonetheless, because I think she's easily one of the most sweet girls I've been with, she has convinced him to go a little bit easier on me with her.

She said she doesn't want me putting her pussy on the internet which unfortunately I can't upload the video from last week given the angle but nonetheless, during sex with him, she does get into the spirit enough to verbalize humiliating words against me about my sexual inferiority to my big brother, also sometimes taunting me by acknowledging how sorry I must be "to be missing this" and how "I bet Brody (middle name I go by) wishes he had a body and a cock like yours.

THE POINT IS........

They told me to come home last night (Saturday) and stay so that all of us could watch the video together in the morning on the living room TV. I'm sleeping in the guest bedroom which is divided by one wall away from me and her bedroom where they're sleeping.

BUUUUTTTTTT......

I woke up around 4 o clock to hear her moaning lightly. Every now and then, I'd hear it and think, "no, it couldn't be. They know not to do it while I'm here."

Being a cuck though, who gets off to watching this happen many times before, I risked emotional damage, and peered into the cracked door of our bedroom.

It seemed like he was groping her melon-sized titty with one hand while sliding in and out of her from behind while they were spooning.

Immediately, my heart starting racing as my stomach had never felt so sick. I immediately got an erection and went to the kitchen to get a drink of cold water.

Then I heard them talking to each other. I tried to be REEAAALL quiet so as to make them think I was still asleep in case they were on to me.

I snook back into the guest room and tried to calm my breathing and heart rate as I sat in the desk chair while I listened intently. I fell asleep for about 10 minutes given what the clock said when I woke up. The thing that woke me up was that now she was moaning loudly.

I mean, It sounds like there's a damn washing machine in there and she's riding it and it's working out stress kinks in her back that she's had for years.

I got the nerve round 4:45-50 to peer back into the door to see them fucking and OH MMYYYY GGGOOOOODDDDD to see her thick thighs straddle his body and flip her hair while her big boobies undulate like bowling ball sized water balloons in his hands, IN PERSON! was insane!!!!!!!!

I didn't think being this much emotionally attached to the woman would increase the pleasure but OMG!!!
Might as well tell her to own it, especially for the camera

I put into a slideshow from Bloggif.com just because there's a limit to how many pics you can upload.

Here.
View attachment 780582
View attachment 780555

THE POINT IS........

BUUUUTTTTTT......

Sexy story

Here.
View attachment 780582
View attachment 780555

THE POINT IS........

BUUUUTTTTTT......

I got the nerve round 4:45-50 to peer back into the door to see them fucking and OH MMYYYY GGGOOOOODDDDD to see her thick thighs straddle his body and flip her hair while her big boobies undulate like bowling ba

ll sized water balloons in his hands, IN PERSON! was insane!!!!!!!!

One HOT woman I would love being her fuck buddy!

Attachments

• bbjdddjb.jpg
    bbjdddjb.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 55
Reactions: Coloniallad