Thick Ebony MILF Wife and Quick Intro

mistadee

Male
From
CA, US
Aug 25, 2022
California, USA
Hi All,

I am new to this forum but do also post on some similar forums. I have recently begun exploring my wife sleeping with other men while I watch. Still in the talking phase but it really should happen in the coming months, at this point, just letting it happen naturally. She is actively bringing up what if scenarios and even some fantasy scenarios.

This is my Thick Ebony MILF wife. She love women, bondage (she being tied up), and has a thick body that is built for fucking.

Attached are some various nude and lesbian and bondage (and lesbian bondage) pics for your enjoyment.

In the very long run, I would love to find her a bondage master to dominate her with bdsm equipment l, while I enjoy the show and view. First thing is first, am trying to get her to fuck another dude in front of me.

It is a process and I am baby l-stepping it along the way.

Attachments

• 8196A3F3-E3B1-4D81-AECF-B9DC59CD79CB.jpeg
    8196A3F3-E3B1-4D81-AECF-B9DC59CD79CB.jpeg
    137.2 KB · Views: 140
  • E1978D99-2C88-48CC-A3C1-7A0EE2A3F725.jpeg
    E1978D99-2C88-48CC-A3C1-7A0EE2A3F725.jpeg
    175.3 KB · Views: 128
  • 590D41F2-0015-4032-AF73-865A8D65C82D.png
    590D41F2-0015-4032-AF73-865A8D65C82D.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 151
  • 617DF65C-FD31-4631-89E6-62B869AD8FEB.jpeg
    617DF65C-FD31-4631-89E6-62B869AD8FEB.jpeg
    319.8 KB · Views: 154
  • 8F06B4C2-393B-485F-9B01-CC8005A6A14F.png
    8F06B4C2-393B-485F-9B01-CC8005A6A14F.png
    3 MB · Views: 163

Johnfun

Male
Jan 5, 2022
Hi All,

I am new to this forum but do also post on some similar forums. I have recently begun exploring my wife sleeping with other men while I watch. Still in the talking phase but it really should happen in the coming months, at this point, just letting it happen naturally. She is actively bringing up what if scenarios and even some fantasy scenarios.

This is my Thick Ebony MILF wife. She love women, bondage (she being tied up), and has a thick body that is built for fucking.

Attached are some various nude and lesbian and bondage (and lesbian bondage) pics for your enjoyment.

In the very long run, I would love to find her a bondage master to dominate her with bdsm equipment l, while I enjoy the show and view. First thing is first, am trying to get her to fuck another dude in front of me.

Hi and welcome she is gorgeous

Reactions: mistadee

Olompali

Couple
Jun 29, 2022
Hi All,

Hi there! Love your post and love your pics. She's absolutely incredible and just oozes sex appeal.

Jun 30, 2022
Hi All,

Welcome, hope you enjoy your time here.

Bobbybilly

Male
Jun 9, 2022
Hi All,

Dam she sexy

Nov 24, 2021
NY
Hi All,

I bet she is so freakin tight ?

Samberg503

May 5, 2021
Hi All,

Love her!

hungry4pussy2eat

Male
Gold member
Aug 2, 2019
oregon
Dn girl I so want to
Hi All,

Be fucking you hard