Things going downhill

Been married to my wife for 13 years, over that time we have dabbled in the hot wife lifestyle a few times, she has had 11 partners besides me while we have been married. I’ve always asked her details, and she used to be fairly decent at telling me details and what happened. I’ve begged her for pics while she was out, and she never produced any. Recently, I found out that most of the guys she meets don’t know that I am a willing participant in this, and they think she is just cheating on her husband and that I’m clueless. She went on an overnight trip with her new fuck buddy this last Sunday, and when pressed, all she said was “we had sex a bunch”……I’ve hinted around and outright asked several times now for details, and she just won’t say anything. So tonight while I’m working, I finally lost my shit and told her I don’t care about any of it anymore, I don’t want to hear about who she is talking to, who she is fucking, or any of it. I’m just fed up that I’m not even part of it anymore. Worst part is, is she is so jealous I am not allowed to even text any females (even mutual friends that we have) , and I’m constantly under her watchful eye. I’m afraid things are going downhill in a fast way. Just had to get that all off my chest.

Been married to my wife for 13 years, over that time we have dabbled in the hot wife lifestyle a few times, she has had 11 partners besides me while we have been married. I’ve always asked her details, and she used to be fairly decent at telling me details and what happened. I’ve begged her for pics while she was out, and she never produced any. Recently, I found out that most of the guys she meets don’t know that I am a willing participant in this, and they think she is just cheating on her husband and that I’m clueless. She went on an overnight trip with her new fuck buddy this last Sunday, and when pressed, all she said was “we had sex a bunch”……I’ve hinted around and outright asked several times now for details, and she just won’t say anything. So tonight while I’m working, I finally lost my shit and told her I don’t care about any of it anymore, I don’t want to hear about who she is talking to, who she is fucking, or any of it. I’m just fed up that I’m not even part of it anymore. Worst part is, is she is so jealous I am not allowed to even text any females (even mutual friends that we have) , and I’m constantly under her watchful eye. I’m afraid things are going downhill in a fast way. Just had to get that all off my chest.
That suck man git to get her to understand you need pussy to fuck to

Reactions: toolman2c
That suck man git to get her to understand you need pussy to fuck to
Oh we still fuck on the regular, but even when I try to dirty talk her during sex asking about stuff she has done , I get told to “shut up and just fuck me”………we started all this as a mutual thing, she got some strange dick and I got to have my stag/vixen/hotwife fantasy fulfilled. And now it’s like I’m just the regular guy she is married to, she gets to have all the fun and I’m just supposed to deal with the way it is. I’m cut out on the fun side of things

• Wow
I feel like there are similarities with my own wife so I sympathize with you.

My wife was with 4 men that I watched, and things went private with one man. When it was going on I was overwhelmed and felt like you describe, I couldn't handle it. Her friends all knew about it, I was humiliated by everything and it was past my comfort zone, and my wife and her friends could see I was no longer cooperating with it and there were problems.

I went down a bumpy road to acceptance, and now I get off thinking about it all the time. I'm in the same situation as you in that she would never accept me seeing another woman. I masturbate a lot thinking about her cheating in my own bed when I was out of town with this one man. It's so bad but I really get off thinking about it, it's a nasty perversion for sure. I accept that I will never know a lot of things that are private between her and her bull, and how I got treated like a sucker by her and this man.

You'll have to take your punches and see if you can accept it or not. Give it some time. You get a woman... her, and that's a separate issue of her being with other men. No it's not fair that's her dominating the relationship, and yes she is cheating -- since you are not accepting being left in the cold, and you need to decide what degree of being a cuck you are able to accept.

I feel like there are similarities with my own wife so I sympathize with you.

My wife was with 4 men that I watched, and things went private with one man. When it was going on I was overwhelmed and felt like you describe, I couldn't handle it. Her friends all knew about it, I was humiliated by everything and it was past my comfort zone, and my wife and her friends could see I was no longer cooperating with it and there were problems.

I went down a bumpy road to acceptance, and now I get off thinking about it all the time. I'm in the same situation as you in that she would never accept me seeing another woman. I masturbate a lot thinking about her cheating in my own bed when I was out of town with this one man. It's so bad but I really get off thinking about it, it's a nasty perversion for sure. I accept that I will never know a lot of things that are private between her and her bull, and how I got treated like a sucker by her and this man.

You'll have to take your punches and see if you can accept it or not. Give it some time. You get a woman... her, and that's a separate issue of her being with other men. No it's not fair that's her dominating the relationship, and yes she is cheating -- since you are not accepting being left in the cold, and you need to decide what degree of being a cuck you are able to accept.
It’s not that I don’t get off on her doing it, but if anything that’s my only satisfaction out of the deal is getting to hear the hot details that fuels and feeds my perversion. I’m just getting cut off as to what is happening, she is out having fun and doing all this dirty shit, and all I have is my imagination at this point.

I went through something very similar. At first she would tell me when it was going to happen and would text me as the evening progressed leading up to them getting a room. She would never give me a ton of details but enough to keep me satisfied. She then became uncomfortable telling me all the time when it was going to happen (i think she thought i would think it was too often) and she started doing it behind my back. At one point she came clean and I made way too big of a deal than I should have and she ultimately ended up saying she didn’t want to do it anymore. For years I both suspected that she was and tried to encourage it and get her to admit it with no luck, it even became a problem where she would get mad at me for bringing it up but I couldn’t help it because A- I wanted it to be happening and B- I thought it was happening and just wanted to be filled in so I could enjoy as well.
Fast forward several head to last winter, I was taking the kids away skiing and she was staying home to work. I sensed that something was up and was going to encourage her but chose not to because she always shot down.
Sure enough one of the nights she “went to dinner with a female coworker” and late at night (11:30ish) she texts me saying she was on her way home and “in a rare moment her phone had died”. I was suspicious but the next day it didn’t seem like anything was up so I brushed it off.
Fast forward a couple of days and after we are home a pair of red see through panties that I had never seen before and not something that she would normally wear caught my eye on the floor. A lightbulb went off in my head and I immediately checked the hours of the restaurant and sure enough they closed at 9:00 that night. Once again I handled it differently than I wish I had but as much as it turns me on now it upset me at the time. I had practically begged her to do exactly that and she made me feel like the bad guy and then goes and does it behind my back. I confronted her about it and she denied at first but ended up admitting it. It turned into a big ordeal and actually led to us separating which we still are. She claimed it was a one time thing and she was exploring to see how she would feel. I continued to question a lot of her previous actions and still feel she has been cheating all along.
A couple of months ago she was on a business trip (while we were separated) and I could tell something was up. When she returned I checked her suitcase and sure enough there was a new set of lingerie (see through bra, panties and black stockings). I didn’t tell her i saw them but tried to get her to tell me something had happened but had no luck. Since then I have been keeping an eye on her drawer where she keeps her lingerie that she almost never uses and I check to see if it’s there when she is out.
It has all been there every time until last week when she had a “work Christmas party” after work. As soon as I got to the house that day after she left for work i checked the drawer and the see through panties from the trip and a sexy red bra were gone…. I knew something was up! She ended up texting me at about 10:20 that she was on her way home and ended up coming in shorty after 11:00. (After some research the restaurant closed at 9:30 and it doesn’t take almost an hour to get home). Last but not least when she got home I was talking with her in the kitchen and I can see that the corner of her glasses were filthy and it was a white streak from top to bottom. I am 90% certain it had to be cum. The next day we got into it about it and I ended up sending a text saying that I was glad the restaurant stayed open an extra hour and a half again for you and glad that you cleaned the cum off your glasses before going to work today…. She called me crazy and rigorously denied that she was anywhere but at the work party but she didn’t even touch the comment about the cum on the glasses.
In summary as mad as it makes me that it’s behind my back it makes me so f’n horny! I’m hoping to get back together with her and encourage her to do as she pleases without the pressure of telling me. As I have found out, I have my ways of knowing myself!

my wife was similar. if i asked her what she did with BF, all i would get is " i sucked his dick & we had sex".

i, also, was not allowed to see other women. even female co-workers as friends was a no-no.

Just bring a friend home and fuck her in your bed.. let her smell the fresh cum on her pillow..

A stag vixen dynamic is a somewhat equal opportunity sexual exploration dynamic. Men and women equally excited to take the journey. When it becomes female centric the hotwife cuckold dynamic takes over and a true cuckold has to be submissive to allow the hotwife to explore as an individual. Therefore, dating without cuck involvement and especially limited information about how it went for the jealous , anxious and somewhat useless cuck. Oh yes, when you reclaim her it’s spectacularly erotic. And it drives this obsession to stay her sub cuckold even when all these emotions keep coming back.

I have been in this life now for 18 years. And I will never get in its way. This perversion, compersion, is my obsession.

First if you are goi g to.be in this lifestyle you need to.be totally open to.esvh other
You domt hsve to.tell.everythi g but ehere you are ehen you approxbe back.who your wyj along with esch others wants and needs if you dont thingd wil.get worse
.I have been in the hotwife lifestyle for 5 years with my wife we talk about every thimg. She tells me like we had dimmer frinks then at around xxx we went to the room. He made me feel good he knows hiw to turn a lady on But we domt say.he fuvked me then.kissed me or i sucked his dick.those things can be secrey but total honestly other wise ad i mentioned

can i see your bitch nude?