Think I am bi

Yesterday I chatted with a man, then a horny moment started too and he showed his wife. It turns me on, for the first time I made a cam with someone and I gave me orders like show me your ass, put your cock between your legs to make a pussy. I was confuse but it was probably one of my best handjob. I don’t think another thing now and I just want to do it again

Yesterday I chatted with a man, then a horny moment started too and he showed his wife. It turns me on, for the first time I made a cam with someone and I gave me orders like show me your ass, put your cock between your legs to make a pussy. I was confuse but it was probably one of my best handjob. I don’t think another thing now and I just want to do it again
I do this from long time . Really is fucking horny

If you think you’re bi, you probably are. Nothing wrong with that, I’ve been bi my whole life (well since boarding school). No big deal for most people these days unlike 50+ years ago when I started exploring (several years before I had any physical contact with the opposite sex).
J.
Yes, you sounds right