Third wheel on wifes date

Jan 17, 2021
Michigan
So we have friends that are a swinger couple, haven't seen them a whole lot since covid. Sometimes the girl is jealous because I don't really play and then my wife will make out with her and she tells her bf its cool to fuck her. But he has to wear a condom. A couple weeks ago she was going to be out of town and he asked if we wanted to hang out. My wife has told me of the 3 yrs we've been doing this he is by far the best, best cock ( quite a bit bigger then me) best fuck and makes her cum more then anyone and usually I'm not there when something happens... so I jumped at the chance. Well rode in our SUV to the bar and had some food and drinks, had a pretty hot waitress, my wife sat next to D we will call him. They were being flirty, nothing too crazy but the waitress noticed we had both made out with her during the time we were there. When she gave us the check she almost thought my wife was there with D and my wife said no he's my husband and he's my boyfriend. The waitress looked at me and smirked and I instantly got hard. I love humiliation but it's hard for me to ask for it and alot of times hard for my wife to do it in front of other people. But I just wondered if this big tits in my face waitress was wondering if I was small. After we left I told them both to sit in the back while I drove and she gave him a blowjob all the way home. He walked to our door with a tent in his jeans. they ran to the guest room. I hear her start to moan, they kiss, she tells him how good it feels. Tells him to stop certain positions because he's way too big. He ends up cuming in her mouth since he can't cum with a condom on usually. We all end up chilling on the L shaped couch. My wife on one end. Him in the middle and me all the way on the other edge. After watching a movie for about 45 min, she starts making out with him telling him she wants to suck his cock. I thought they were going back in the guest room and she pulled it out right on the couch and starting giving him a blow job about 2 feet from me. I was amazed, she ended up sucking a condom onto his dick and riding him right next to me. She ended up looking at me and then leaning over to make out with me while he impaled her on his dick. I was mesmerized. Eventually she said come on and led him by his big dick to the bedroom where I heard probably double the moaning I heard the first time. They found a perfect position that didn't hurt her little pussy apparently. I wish D's girl would let him fuck my wife with no condom. She loves cum.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210515-022433_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210515-022433_Gallery.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 162