This is my story so far…

Weracouple101

Hi everyone,

This has been an enormous journey and learning curve, so if you’re just beginning, you’d better buckle up and read this.
From the outset, I’ll tell you this isn’t a fast journey, in fact it’s a slow and patient road… as the old saying goes “the Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient”
And it seems, I am the earth in this case.

I can honestly say that I have unknowingly been interested in this topic since I was about 22 years old.

I’ve been married twice, first with a much older woman. I often told her that I wanted to watch her having sex with other men, but she simply thought I was strange.

We divorced a few years later, and I moved on. I met my now wife, and told her from the start we had to be honest with whom we both were.
After a period, (possibly a safe period) I told her that I wanted to play as a couple, so we ventured out to swingers clubs, over a few years but with limited success.

My now wife was honest enough to at least tell me she wasn’t keen on another male, but she wanted to try F/F action, but unicorns being as elusive here in Australia as anywhere else, we struggled to find one.

This period had been played out over about 12 years, along with the arrival of 3 children. It’s bloody hard being a parent and an adult 🤦🏻 sometimes.

Over this time, I think I’d found this site, and almost found out my own identity having read a lot of your own posts.
I thought “ I now understand how I feel” but still to this day hover between a cuckold and stag.

I must be honest, having read your material, I almost became obsessed, one minded, and lost within myself.
Of course I shared my thoughts with my wife.
I didn’t lie, or hide it, I told her who I thought I was, why I was and how I thought…. I put it all on the line.
She listened and took a long time to think about it all.
I’m sure privately she researched what I had told her, but possibly still never understood what I was saying.

I am a man, 6ft tall, average looks and appearance, 5-6” long uncut, makes good money, born and living in Australia, with beautiful Australian wife, great body and tan, beautiful titts, and I’m wanting to see her shared…. Wtf???

Moving along as I became obsessed with all of your stories, I became a hopeless case I the bedroom… I’d cum in an instant… all the time…
As soon as I’d get my wife hot, May have already licked her to a great orgasm, I’d get inside her and spew my load almost simultaneously into her without any control or ability… it was all you guys and your stories… you were all in my head… your sharing and swapping and cumming and wonderful memories had me become a human cumshot as soon as I entered her pussy.

I knew I had to take a break, as it all had become too much….

Part 2 to come

Thank you all for your patience!

Hi everyone,

This has been an enormous journey and learning curve, so if you’re just beginning, you’d better buckle up and read this.
From the outset, I’ll tell you this isn’t a fast journey, in fact it’s a slow and patient road… as the old saying goes “the Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient”
And it seems, I am the earth in this case.

I can honestly say that I have unknowingly been interested in this topic since I was about 22 years old.

I’ve been married twice, first with a much older woman. I often told her that I wanted to watch her having sex with other men, but she simply thought I was strange.

We divorced a few years later, and I moved on. I met my now wife, and told her from the start we had to be honest with whom we both were.
After a period, (possibly a safe period) I told her that I wanted to play as a couple, so we ventured out to swingers clubs, over a few years but with limited success.

My now wife was honest enough to at least tell me she wasn’t keen on another male, but she wanted to try F/F action, but unicorns being as elusive here in Australia as anywhere else, we struggled to find one.

This period had been played out over about 12 years, along with the arrival of 3 children. It’s bloody hard being a parent and an adult 🤦🏻 sometimes.

Over this time, I think I’d found this site, and almost found out my own identity having read a lot of your own posts.
I thought “ I now understand how I feel” but still to this day hover between a cuckold and stag.

I must be honest, having read your material, I almost became obsessed, one minded, and lost within myself.
Of course I shared my thoughts with my wife.
I didn’t lie, or hide it, I told her who I thought I was, why I was and how I thought…. I put it all on the line.
She listened and took a long time to think about it all.
I’m sure privately she researched what I had told her, but possibly still never understood what I was saying.

I am a man, 6ft tall, average looks and appearance, 5-6” long uncut, makes good money, born and living in Australia, with beautiful Australian wife, great body and tan, beautiful titts, and I’m wanting to see her shared…. Wtf???

Moving along as I became obsessed with all of your stories, I became a hopeless case I the bedroom… I’d cum in an instant… all the time…
As soon as I’d get my wife hot, May have already licked her to a great orgasm, I’d get inside her and spew my load almost simultaneously into her without any control or ability… it was all you guys and your stories… you were all in my head… your sharing and swapping and cumming and wonderful memories had me become a human cumshot as soon as I entered her pussy.

I knew I had to take a break, as it all had become too much….

Part 2 to come

Thank you all for your patience!
Hi dear your welcome. Actually I m from India and I m a 38 yr old professional paid bull playboy and gigolo for single ladies and couple available for cuckold session threesome and 1on1 sex and breeding. I fuck many wives like your wife .Plz when you both intimate plz show her threesome or cuckold video again and again and tell her about your fantasy with her daily .or you can hair a professional body masseur for her where she feel other man's touch (who give her nude body massage with sexual organ like smashing or rubbing pussy and press her boobs and eat) maybe she will be aggressive for sex with him .or you can come with her at me in India to spend some holiday where you can spend some time with nature view and take my Service For her .I m sending you my pic.if interested.

Attachments

• IMG-20220305-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20220305-WA0003.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 3